Piccys only

michele

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Looks black to me but then again I am not an expert, the only bear I have seen was in Turkey a few years ago and it looked very sad, on the end of a chain. I have heard that this is now banned as it should be and I hope that it is but not sure

Geof

image012.jpg.36dd360c3337a28637174c9cda0424a1.jpg

michele - 2008-04-30 10:23 PM

Is that ablack bear or a brown blacks are worse apparently I have been watching the docu by bear grylls .

he said taht blacks stalk people :-S

It's a black bear, in British Columbia more people are killed by Carabo than bears as people are weary of the bears but don't see Caribo as a problem, first site we stayed on had warning signs about Puma in area, next one had warnings of grizzly and one we went to later had a large area closed and didn't allow tents beacause of Caribo.

Geof & Angi - 2008-05-01 8:20 AM

Looks black to me but then again I am not an expert, the only bear I have seen was in Turkey a few years ago and it looked very sad, on the end of a chain. I have heard that this is now banned as it should be and I hope that it is but not sure

Geof

I also saw a bear in Turkey Geof with a poll stuck under his paw to make him look as if he had a staf it was very upsetting you would think they would be banned wouldnt you! I think it was a gipsy that had him.

• 3 weeks later...
michele - 2008-05-21 10:17 PM

Colin,

Big enough rock????

Maggyd thats me sisters one little buggar :D

She looks as if she can be a handfull :-D my youngest Grand-daughter can look like that when she, not getting it all her own way. :-D

Archived