Piccys only

michele

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mutly's a cute dog Sparkle, even with the attitude.

Spitting image of a dog that belongs to a friend of ours from La Marina. He named her Deefa, as in 'D' for Dog.

He rescued her from the farm next door to his villa just outside Dolores, she was chained to a tree on a length just long enough for her to stand & couldn't walk much more than a couple of steps, so had to carry her home. She had the tops of her ears cut off, friend says he's seen this quite a few times in the area, is it a Spanish thing? He had to spoon feed her in the first few days. Needless to say, a few years on & she's full of beans & quite a bit heavier, last time we were there she was like barrell stuck on 4 skinny legs.

Bryan

Exustrek - 2008-01-04 10:56 AM

Mutly's a cute dog Sparkle, even with the attitude.

Spitting image of a dog that belongs to a friend of ours from La Marina. He named her Deefa, as in 'D' for Dog.

He rescued her from the farm next door to his villa just outside Dolores, she was chained to a tree on a length just long enough for her to stand & couldn't walk much more than a couple of steps, so had to carry her home. She had the tops of her ears cut off, friend says he's seen this quite a few times in the area, is it a Spanish thing? He had to spoon feed her in the first few days. Needless to say, a few years on & she's full of beans & quite a bit heavier, last time we were there she was like barrell stuck on 4 skinny legs.

Bryan

Hi Bryan

Mutley is a rescue dog as well - from Benidorm dog pound, we think he was just found on the steets as a pup. He's a bit of a supermodel dog tho - size 0 with an eating disorder - i swear he is anorexic as he eats so little - so I sneak in full fat food when hes not looking!

But he is just so much Victor Meldrew in dog form....

Sorry Michele... I know this was supposed to be just pictures....ARGH!!!

Archived