michele

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele - 2008-01-11 11:20 PM

Corky ,

You forgot to tell us what it is of ?

Is it your house very nice. ;-)

Hello Michele sorry for late reply was exhausted after last night (on line I mean ) I was trying to do what J9 ( dont know if I should uses her real name all the time, "she is the world of Patience," ) was advising me and I lost the return photo she sent me :-S so was a bit of a state at the end of it, But thank you for your assistance too, Oh Yes its our hoose , the only thing I could think of as a test run, havent got any good holiday photo,s of interest to post as yet hoping this year will change that, Isnt this forum just the tops with all its great people on, Nice one Gaz, got any spare energy I could use it ,

Thanking you all Corky, (Dennis ) :-D

michele - 2008-01-11 8:20 PM

Colin what you on about our building site ? you building a house ??? or is it work?

Keep up chelle, I've been building house for last two years. Easter looks like an achivable finish date, then we can get back to having holidays. :-D

Can't find a recent photo, so here's one from last winter.

Bungalow.JPG.ebe14193104dc7493e2c563ddd3ee1b4.JPG

Colin,

I remember now it looks massive hope it all goes well for you .

Martin ,

does everythig come in supersize over there I dont thibk I have seen a cougette that big before . My uncle used to grow the old leaks and do competitions . The fish is massive as well see the snowy pool in the background. ;-)

Sylvia -

I hate to disappoint you, but in the scond photo labelled "Here's another One" that's actually not another courgette he's offering up..............

God knows I'm no expert, but to my untrained eye it very closely resembles a carp.

A fish.

Not a vegetable.

BGD - 2008-01-13 3:35 AM

Sylvia -

I hate to disappoint you, but in the scond photo labelled "Here's another One" that's actually not another courgette he's offering up..............

God knows I'm no expert, but to my untrained eye it very closely resembles a carp.

A fish.

Not a vegetable.

I agree Bruce, I should have said "another big one"!!!!!

Hi J9 , it would be if I could remember how I done it, I downloaded a re-sizing program on a 14 day free trial ,it works , but its from the U...S... of A and payment by paypal , might just search the web for a uk version, .but remember who got me started, I was resizing everything in sight ,the dog soon got out of the way as he,s a Shih Tzu already,. Thanks for you past help and Patience, Corky :-)

thecooks - 2008-01-14 7:37 PM

sizeing photos

try Gymp its free, after downloading

send pics to gymp then go into image-scale-the size you want-scale then if you want to crop scalpel tool then file then save.

if i can do it so can you

Howard

:-) Thanks Howard ,I,ll give it a try much obliged ,Dennis :-) ER like where do I find Gymp Howard please :$

Archived