bessacarr e745

nippermotorhome

nippermotorhome - 2008-01-25 3:37 PM

Have a Autosleeper Legend and we are thinking of buying a Bessacarr E745 for more space. Has anyone had problems with the Bessacarr E745.

looked at one recently. Very very nice was my opinion wiht plenty of room., Bessies seem well built enough to me, I am sure someone has on eon here *-) and will answer your question very soon.

We have a Bessy and over all it has been a good choice .

The room inside is fantastic and the build seems to be sturdy and robust well made .

This is our second Bessy and we are very happy with the design and the comfort .

Not happy with the heater but this isnt just Bessy it is most any make.

Hi We Particularly wanted a Bessacarr , didnt really want a Fiat but Bessacarrs seem to build only on the Sevel based Cab Cowl/Chassis so we compomised to HAVE the Bessacarr . As there are only two of us we went for a two berth model the E720 Derivatives (whatever that means), we are really pleased with the build quality of the Bessacarr, and find it really roomy and again we wanted a U shaped living area,which we have,there is pleanty of storage space,and were are really pleased with the shower being one piece moulding with solid type door (not curtain) so water is kept in the shower,we have only managed a few weekends away in it and to Date have no complaints with the Fiat side of the M/H infact I find it quite responsive with power to spare. we have plenty of outside locker space,and was fortunate enough to have a wind out awning and side panels and a bike rack ready fitted, so all in all were Really Pleased with our Bessacarr, hope this is of some help :-)

Hi Nipper

I am pleased with my (E410 LP model)

But you need to be aware there was a recent thread

"cracks on roof on 2007 Bessacarr E769 tag"

4th January, - this related to the "new" Fiat chassis.

Also as Bessacarr are produced by Swift, it would could be worthwhile searching (above) previous threads for anything on both makes.

Archived