Last to post on this thread wins......

Sparkle

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele - 2008-01-31 8:23 PM

Rob you are obviously a shy caring person and i gues s you thought it best to come on as a lady Amy that way people would be softer on you :D

Now you have got to know us you have been brave enough to let us know you weird :D

I`ve been sussed!

Thank you for your kindness michele :$

That`s even better Gaz43- cheers

Im winning

Not bad thanks Carol, my son and eldest daughter have been down today moving most of the assorted but as yet unsorted detritus that I've collected over the last couple of years (but it'll come in handy one day, you know it will ;-) ) and a good friend called in with a problem on his car radio (turned out to be nothing major) and he volunteered to stay for about 4 hours and help out.

I've got the new office about 50% built now, just got to finish insulating and drylining it, then paint it, wire it up, put down a decent floor in there and then I can move all my office furniture and computers in. Then there's the alarm to wire up, the security cameras to install and the workshop itself to wire up with sockets and lighting.

Tomorrow I've got an electric step to fix then Sunday I can continue with the move. Monday I've got a Stirling battery to battery charger to fit, Tuesday a cruise control. Wednesday I can crack on with sorting everything out then Thursday I've got a reversing camera to fit. Friday is going to be busy as I've got a reversing camera, alarm and refillable gas bottles to fit. Saturday is another reversing camera then continue with the sort out. Somewhere in amongst that lot I've got a column to write too :-( .

The good news is today I'm down to 14st 10lb :D :D :D

D.

Archived