head rests and door pocket.

panagah

Hello everyone, Does anyone know of any car headrests that fit the ducato (2003)? One of my offspring broke one trying to use it as a ladder.

Also does anyone know of any companies that do passenger door pockets? Ive searched breakers high and low to no avail and just wondered if this is an aftermarket part anywhere?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul

panagah - 2008-02-15 12:33 AM

Hello everyone, Does anyone know of any car headrests that fit the ducato (2003)? One of my offspring broke one trying to use it as a ladder.

Also does anyone know of any companies that do passenger door pockets? Ive searched breakers high and low to no avail and just wondered if this is an aftermarket part anywhere?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul

Got our door pocket from Essenjay of Poole in Dorset, cos around £12 including fixings. Can't help with head rests.

Bas

Hi Panagah

Reading your thread and the the thread on "Boxer armrests"

(started 12-2-08.)

As they are both Sevel base vehicles there may be a link for you.

That thread suggests the Pugeot 406 / 407 armrests are suiable for the Boxer seats, so it may be worth checking Scrappers to see if the Head Rests are interchangable.

Guest Tracker

Do be aware that armrests make the access from cab to habitation area more difficult and also that for many people their position on the seat is far from comfortable for use as an armrest.

I always take them off our vans and refit them when we sell the van as they are a right pain in the elbow for us!

That said, a lot of folks do like them and find them useful.

Take your old/broken headrest with you to a scrap/breakers yard and offer it up against some of the Peugeot bigger cars like the 505/605, Ive found in the past a lot of the Peugeot/Fiat /Citreon top end of the Range of car,s will interchange and will fit other Makes of vehicle, I once fitted two seats with arm rests from a accident damaged large Renault estate into my 1989 Transporter Caravanette without having to change the slider /runner base,

do a lot of measuring first.

Archived