Howies' avtar

Tomo3090

I think it's meant to represent the percentage of the nag that he's bought into.

No-one seems to have told him that it's actually the exhaust end that he really owns.

Either that, or it's the most badly disabled racehorse I've ever seen, and the guy who sold a share to Howie is gonna get Salesman of The Year.....

At least we get a 2 second warning! The worse ones are when the little hairy dog does it, he just lets out SILENT f*rts ... quite apart from him not making a noise when he emits them, they are so bad you can't speak when you smell them!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

BGD - 2008-03-07 8:10 PM

I think it's meant to represent the percentage of the nag that he's bought into.

No-one seems to have told him that it's actually the exhaust end that he really owns.

Either that, or it's the most badly disabled racehorse I've ever seen, and the guy who sold a share to Howie is gonna get Salesman of The Year.....

Bought a part share in the horse of a W.C. Stokes from Eccles Bruce. Should have known it was to good to be true when he offered it at half price, and not only that, but its costing me a fortune in feed while he,s flogging of the manure at £3.50 a bag. Still, can,t complain as the shoeing and vets fees are a lot cheaper than I expected. :-(

Archived