Glam Grans Natter.

Hymer C 9.

Thought we would start a thread for us old dears 8-) who like to natter away now and again, then if the more sensible one don't like our bits of banter, wont have to put up with it :D Carol.

Having said that you don't have to be old**glam**or even female to join in our madness. Carol. :-)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a boring day full of ups and downs . The only good thing to come out of it is I finally know that my friends body is being released on the 24th so we are putting her to rest finally .

What a horrible day I hope its better on Friday off to collect little legs again and bring her home the QE2 bridge was closed again today .

I hope it isnt closed on Friday :'(

J9withdogs - 2008-03-12 6:40 PM

I'm old enough to be a gran - if only my son would get his act together and find a nice girl to settle down with - so can I join in please? (lol)

Janine you definately fit into the Glam bit so that'll do nicely :-)

Just how Roly Poly does Tracker think we all are :-S it must have been our Diet forum :D Carol.

Guest Tracker
I'm a Grandad (twice) and a bit of a Roly Poly too so can I join the ladies please as I do love a good Roly Poly!

Red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue.

I,ll go along with the 'glam gran' thing and its good to see most of the more 'mature ladies' here taking such a obvious pride in their appearance, but why all this panic and depression at the first sign of grey. Such a natural colour, and more often than not compliments the aging process.

Come on girls. Every line tells a story, and lets see you face the world with the justified confidence to say, this is me and i,m happy with who I am.

Guest Tracker
howie - 2008-03-13 11:13 AM

Red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue.

I,ll go along with the 'glam gran' thing and its good to see most of the more 'mature ladies' here taking such a obvious pride in their appearance, but why all this panic and depression at the first sign of grey. Such a natural colour, and more often than not compliments the aging process.

Come on girls. Every line tells a story, and lets see you face the world with the justified confidence to say, this is me and i,m happy with who I am.

We don't mind you're grey hair Howie as grey is better than white which in turn is better than nowt!

It's your grey skin that is the real turn off for the ladies!

Not that I'm being racist you understand!

Guest Tracker
Perhaps we should start a new charity so that poor old Howie can get a selection of different colour wigs to suit his different moods?

Guest Tracker
howie - 2008-03-13 12:19 PM

Hair loss is not a problem for me Rich, and even if it was i,ve got enough growing out of my lugholes for a decent 'comb over'. :-(

Conjours up a wonderful picture Howie!

My hair is like my brain - thick and out of control!

Archived