MMM Towers meeting

michele

Thanks for all the support guys and gals. however the situation is quite simple, the show is organised by Warners and as such they have the right to restrict the numbers of traders as they see fit, I may not like it but I can live with it.

Anyway there is an up side to this, I won't have to stay there till Sunday evening, instead we can get going earlier :D :D .

D.

Guest Tracker
Dave Newell - 2008-04-02 11:23 AM

Excellent news folks, Warners have now agreed that I can exhibit at Peterborough, Malvern and york so be sure to come and find me and say hello, or maybe even buy something (lol)

D.

Waddya mean buy something Dave - surely no body goes to these shows intending to buy anything do they?

It may well rest with your hospitality tent to treat potential customers in the manner to which they would like to become accustomed - and when they are all nice and relaxed, you can then hit 'em with the bargain of the day!

Glad you've got a stand - any restriction on what you can sell?

Surely no-one will be watching TV on Saturday! They'll all be in the tent oggling Julian!!! :D

He Dave ... that photo of the Editor caught in a compromising position in one of the motorhomes he was testing finally came in handy .... ;-)

Archived