has the forum ran its course

KD

Whats wrong with Mel & Rich having a pop whats it got to do with anyone else god they are old enough let them do what they want and the same go's for me leave me alone :D

personally I miss Frank hahaha lol sod the lot of you (lol) (lol) (lol) & if you dont like it TUFF :D used to be so much more fun then good old squabble and a laugh and a good debate wickeeeeeeeeeeeddddd. :D

michele - 2008-04-15 6:03 PM

Whats wrong with Mel & Rich having a pop whats it got to do with anyone else god they are old enough let them do what they want and the same go's for me leave me alone :D

Oi, Mrs! Enough of the old!!! If no one can have a bit of a disagreement now and then it's a poor show, life is like that, say your piece (with respect) and then move on - we are both are big enough (as in adult, not in waist line! :$) to air our feelings and then put such things to one side and move on to taking the p*ss out of each other again. For me, the test of a good friend is being able to have a bit of a barney but not dwell on it and go back to being good friends again.

Now then metal mouth ... how are the gnashers today! :D

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2008-04-15 6:30 PM

Now then metal mouth ... how are the gnashers today! :D

That's a relief Mel - I thought you meant me!

Guest Tracker

Thank you Mic from hel - it's always good to know who luvs ya - and who don't.

It's been interesting watching the posturing from the sidelines and I certainly now have a much clearer idea of who is a friend and who is not.

Side lines Oh those side lines !!! Not to worry young man me takes no notice whats the point would they take any of me ?

Live your life and sod them all seems to be most peoples moto so i couldn't beat them and joined instead ...

Up pompey :D

michele - 2008-04-15 7:07 PM

Who are you calling metal mouth you young troll :D

Well the weight is just falling off falling off i say luv I wished ;-)

So, Michele, are we going to get a photo of your new gnashers?

Do you look like that bloke with the metal teeth out of James Bond? :D

• 4 weeks later...

Again a bit confused (it doesn't take much) as a newbie, but can I say that I am a member of another site which is actually health related.

It is for women only and there are thousands of postings each day, some very serious because of the reason for the existence of the site, some very sad as we gain many 'close' friends over the months who do not survive, some educational because we are all desperate for knowledge to help us survive BUT there are ENDLESS fun postings. Those who do not wish to join in do not need to (and have even called us mindless idiots - LOSERS that THEY are) but smiling is contagious, and life is not all about serious issues..... even those living with a lot of sadness in their lives can be fun-loving people.

The secret to my mind is that women TALK .... yes I admit it . :-S and we can talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. We can sit down over a table with a cuppa or in a pub and talk to people lesser educated or to the Queen of England if she cared to join us. The nicest and most interesting and sexiest men I have met are those who can find this part of their brain that enables them to join in what can appear to be meaningless conversation, or funny anecdotes etc...... This type of forum is a MUST. Partaking on them doesn't mean we are complete dumbos ... (myself being the exception of course .. ;-) Joy

Each forum serves its purpose Joy, and i,ve always enjoyed 'chatterbox' as a means of getting away from the problems everyday life throws at you. Do get the odd serious thread, which should be treated as such, but nothing wrong with talking about 'ANYTHING and EVERYTHING' as you say as long as we can keep it friendly. Trouble is that some see it as a way of getting in a cheap shot if only to ease their own shortcomings, and like many others getting a bit fed up with all the bickering. :-(

Guest Le Thou
J9withdogs - 2008-04-15 8:42 PM

michele - 2008-04-15 7:07 PM

Who are you calling metal mouth you young troll :D

Well the weight is just falling off falling off i say luv I wished ;-)

So, Michele, are we going to get a photo of your new gnashers?

Do you look like that bloke with the metal teeth out of James Bond? :D

Hope you don't mind me saying J9 but I think you are in need of a trim

Guest Le Thou
says she who replies to threads saying " I CAN'T HELP YOU BUT SOMEONE ON HERE CAN AND I SPEND MY ENTIRE DAY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO REPLY TO"

le thou shalt not be rude to other forum members

le thou shalt not believe his own crap

le thou shall stop making enemies friends are better

le thou shalt stop deliberately winding everybody up

le thou shalt not send nasty pms

le thou shall lighten up

le thou shall tell the other anti social gorms to follow him

le thou shalt not respond unless in kindness

le thou shall learn to take what he gives

le thou shall realise he can start afresh

:D le thou shall grow up & lastly le thou should not be a stool pidgeon :D

Guest Le Thou