the apprentice

KD

I saw last nights programme. They all seemed unemployable to me.....

...certainly for the position they were after.

Why on earth did they think they could buy a kosher chicken from a muslim butcher !!!!

agree with you, there must have been some prety poor entries for the bunch that are on the show to have got through, though with all the bickering going on its hard to shine, im glad desperate dan jenny went. alan sugar is a top bloke. if he said black was white then its white. i must admit though i like the contestants had never heard the meaning of kosher before last night, my wife explained it, i thought it something delboy had made up like pukka.

Just been to the shop and glanced at the newspapers there. One headline read 'I had sex in Sir Alan's Shed'......... like 'who's interested?' Think the world has gone mad when brainless idiots like those on the programme get to make headlines like that.

Did anyone see Sir Alan on the Jonathan Ross show? ..... Johnny Vegas and co? No comment needed :-S :-S

ROON - 2008-05-11 2:09 PM

Just been to the shop and glanced at the newspapers there. One headline read 'I had sex in Sir Alan's Shed'......... like 'who's interested?' Think the world has gone mad when brainless idiots like those on the programme get to make headlines like that.

Did anyone see Sir Alan on the Jonathan Ross show? ..... Johnny Vegas and co? No comment needed :-S :-S

Can never watch Ross without thinking how much of our licence fees he gets, so I don't watch him.

;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived