Ironing!!!!!!

Paul M

We wild camp quite a bit and my wife finds a problem on how to keep things smart and crisp as she likes to iron most things, course this is a problem when wild camping. The normal household iron will not work. One suggestion is to use the gas kettle after it has been boiled and iron over a tea towel.

Any other suggestions? Is there a gas iron out there?

Smart and crisp on holiday Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

How the heck can you be this and RELAX?

C.

Our gas fired smoothing iron (filled up from a fag lighter refill can) and mini ironing board went to a good home many years back!

Paul if you really want to do ironing while wild camping all you need is a solar panel a inverter a Kenwood Discovery duo 240v iron then no trouble your wife can have her uncreased clothes, there is always a solution, while we are travelling although occasionally I'll iron a few t shirts what I usually do is find a camp site when we need a good wash then when they are drying just pull them out before the dryer finishes then they hardly need ironing. Carol.

When my wife dies the family have decided her steam iron along with the iorning-board will be joining her as part of the ceremony.

For my part I refuse to have any connection with anything that's been anywhere near an iron.

LB

Archived