CROSS CHANNEL FERRIES

zeddykay

Am I missing something? Contributors are always advocating Norfolk Lines but the quote for ferries in September(out) and October (return) are not at all competitive compared with Sea France even if you travel in the middle of the night! Which I really do not wish to do. Any comments?

The Caravan Club have special deals with Norfolk Line. £58 return Dover/Dunkirk . It you are not a member it might be worth joining, You would get the Club fee back in discount of I ferry crossing alone.

They still have ferries available, my friends have just booked to travel end of May (even though it is school Half term.

I don't know if they are all like this but Norfolk are very good, if you arrive early and there's space they'll put you on the earlier ferry. You don't have to wait for the one you are actually booked on. Also they'll change your booking without a fuss

just out of interest quotation on line tonight through caravan club for motorhome june 29th return july 12th norfolk line £153 and sea france £109 ,so looks like norfolk line expensive,that was for motorhome upto 8mtrs. cheers keith.

Hi bobo

Just been onto Sea France web site booked in the date you said \nd got a quote for £95. Have you tried direct with them try playing around with times and you might get a better quote.

David

PS we had been looking to go this weekend for 2 months and had a quote for £86 that with a dog.

hi , just incase it was any help to anyone on this thread i got booked with p&o leave june 29th sail back july 11th 7.23 mtr motorhome 3adults 3 kids £93.75 return, that was direct with them not through the caravan club ,didnt think it was worth doing much more shopping around,quite happy wi that price. cheers KEITH

Archived