signs of summer

ROON

Signs of summer for me......

caravans on their roofs by side of M4

Badly maintained vehicles out for their first outing in hot weather.

screaming kids and harassed parents at services

hayfever from dust at side of M4

extra 'cone rage'

Ah well - happy days. At least I 'semi retire' at end of June now I'm sixty!

(lol) (lol)

SPUD! 8-) You can't do that!!!! We mean HAPPY signs ....... what's going on in your garden or window box, what's going on in your head that the sun induced hormones is prodding...... Caravans on their roofs?????

(happy semi retirement by the way) :->

bob b - 2008-06-10 8:42 PM

Didn't I see that car feature in a Laural & Hardy film Colin ? The wheels flew off if I remember correctly. 8-)

Huck's is based on Ford Model T so proboly, heres a better picture taken yesterday

628729465_HucksDemon.jpg.3f273432c2a5de0c19ac837f23f60ee5.jpg

Geof, Have your bees arrived? I have a long lavender bush which is usually swarming with loads of varieties of bees every summer. I spend about I don't know how long every day scooping them up off the floor into a flower head and putting them back on the bush because they have taken on too much pollen and can't take off... and would die of course. This year, so far, no sign of a single bee and I'm getting really worried... I know they are becoming endangeared... Thinking of buying one of those bee homes from the garden centres. Joy

Joy

Yes they are hear there was a dozen or so in the garden last weekend, although not as mant as normal from memort, but you know how memory plats tricks on one as age creeps up.

And this is the pix for Colin

Do you know where I am

IMGP0023.JPG.271bedeacc8bbea46eaf07592f5abbf7.JPG

IMGP0022.JPG.fb5ff7a4aae1019bae583203e4c483eb.JPG

ROON - 2008-06-11 2:49 PM

SPUD! 8-) You can't do that!!!! We mean HAPPY signs ....... what's going on in your garden or window box, what's going on in your head that the sun induced hormones is prodding...... Caravans on their roofs?????

(happy semi retirement by the way) :->

Sorry Roon, caught me at a wrong moment.

OK -

birds nesting in my handbuilt nestbox

grandkids getting Granpa and Granma wet with water pistols

bar b q's

There, is that better!

still say my first response was more accurate.

:D :D :D

J9withdogs - 2008-06-12 10:19 AM

Lovely pictures, Sparkle!

Shame the diet didn't work for Bruce :D

Don't mention the D word Janine...... both of us have become fat and happy since the wedding.... to much going away, crusty bread, sparkling wine, allioli, olives, all that yummy tapas.... tiramisu......need I go on???

jUST Gone out in the garden to feed the fish, and the baby Jenny Wrens are out of their nest and learning to fly...... tried to take photos but they are flitting about so quickly it's impossible......they are sooooo sweet and their cheeps so cute. summer MUST be here.

noticed a lot of cats around this last week so obviously now know why ... :-(

Archived