Depressing

Tracker

When one looks at the list of topics on chatterbox, in the main all started by a moaning minority of whistful whingers all vying to score political points in any way that they can I can only suggest that to avoid the need for counselling chatterbox be avoided.

It would be nice to think that a new category for political postings could be created to allow the original chatterbox to return to it's original purpose which allowed for chit chat and humour to shine as well as the discussion of any other topic, as it was before the politically obsessed and brainwashed buffons hijacked it.

Perhaps then we might get a few more people using it rather than the predictable few?

If you had paid to see a show and it was crap you would have a right to complain.

But you have paid nothing to be here.

The content here is provided free by the members, of which you are one.

So if the content is crap its as much your fault as anyone else's.

There is no better lesson than a good example so post something better yourself.

Preferably not stolen from somewhere else.

So you are saying that Antony, Pelmethead and Bullet (see screenshot below) are "moaning minority whingers" Thats a bit insulting Rich. How very dare you! I come on here everyday and usually leave with tears of laughter rolling down my face. Its better than Motorhomefruitcakes (Almost).

Add summut funny then!! Go on. I promise ill try and laugh but I cant promise that I wont mention Brexit. (lol)

1180856497_chatterboxbollockschatterings(Medium)(Custom).jpg.2af8763086d85ecae7aa6dfa89f453fa.jpg

Barryd999 - 2018-03-04 2:36 PM

So you are saying that Antony, Pelmethead and Bullet (see screenshot below) are "moaning minority whingers" Thats a bit insulting Rich. How very dare you! I come on here everyday and usually leave with tears of laughter rolling down my face. Its better than Motorhomefruitcakes (Almost).

Dave does it to wind the looney left whingers up, but I can't speak for Bulletbrain or the Uddersfield Upwinder and you must not forget St John the Artist - although I would not know what sort of artist he is as he lives in his own little world close to a galaxy far far away.

But the really funny thing is the quasi sincerity from the anonymous safety of a keyboard without getting cold or suffering real live abuse or actually doing anything to back up borrowed blahblah about how to change the system they allegedly hate - you know the system - the one that keep them warm and fed with the freedom to spout borrowed and cut and paste bullsh#t.

Hope you are laughing now 'cos I am.

Tracker - 2018-03-04 1:32 PM

Ridiculing the Gospel according to St. Barry is a capital offence in some countries so you had better watch out if you are ever allowed to leave the Royal Borough of Uddersfield.

Richard no one leaves Huddersfield ... The nuclear/chemical smog sees to that ... Barry is easily led astray Richard and Bulletgay has done an exceptional job in grooming him to back him up on here over the last few months ... Barry's the monkey , Bulletgay is the organ grinder

Each to their own I suppose Rich. As a newbie I mainly use this forum to "upskill" myself on all things motorhome because my darling OH is inclined to be a bit cavalier about such things. Chatterbox is great for getting stuck in as far as the significant issues of the day IMHO and for me a welcome diversion from my difficult work tapping away all day on my laptop. Whilst I often find myself diametrically opposed to the views of some on here I find all posts informative; if only because they reveal how much those views are dictated by the vested interests that infect our media. Oops, I admit I got a bit boring and political there.

Perhaps the politicisation of Chatterbox comes down to the times we are living in. I would agree that it has become dominated by the few who have quite polarised views on the issues of the day, myself included. There is nothing to stop anyone who has no interest in those debates which predominate to add their own diversions. I would welcome such diversions, especially if they reinforced how much we have in common rather than all the stuff that divides us.

Each to their own I suppose Rich. As a newbie I mainly use this forum to "upskill" myself on all things motorhome because my darling OH is inclined to be a bit cavalier about such things. Chatterbox is great for getting stuck in as far as the significant issues of the day IMHO and for me a welcome diversion from my difficult work tapping away all day on my laptop. Whilst I often find myself diametrically opposed to the views of some on here I find all posts informative; if only because they reveal how much those views are dictated by the vested interests that infect our media. Oops, I admit I got a bit boring and political there.

Perhaps the politicisation of Chatterbox comes down to the times we are living in. I would agree that it has become dominated by the few who have quite polarised views on the issues of the day, myself included. There is nothing to stop anyone who has no interest in those debates which predominate to add their own diversions. I would welcome such diversions, especially if they reinforced how much we have in common rather than all the stuff that divides us.

antony1969 - 2018-03-04 2:59 PM

Richard no one leaves Huddersfield ... The nuclear/chemical smog sees to that ... Barry is easily led astray Richard and Bulletgay has done an exceptional job in grooming him to back him up on here over the last few months ... Barry's the monkey , Bulletgay is the organ grinder

Your disrespect for St Barry the patron saint of martyred soup dragons and Bulletbrain the re-grinder of all things malevolent does you no credit but you must not overlook the rantings of St John the artist of p*ssedtoon whose copious cut and pastes are at least keeping Queen Violet the almost sane away from thinking about the real issues that actually affect us all.

Violet1956 - 2018-03-04 4:00 PM

Oops apologies for the double post, so doubly boring am I. ;-)

That's not right, how dare you claim to be the patron saint of boring when compared to St Bullethead the boring and St John the artist you are but a mere upstart.

If you are serious about competeing as St Violet the unwise you will need to moderate your postings to remove any trace of common sense or reason and I fear you may struggle to sink to the required depths.

Tracker - 2018-03-04 4:16 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-03-04 4:00 PM

Oops apologies for the double post, so doubly boring am I. ;-)

That's not right, how dare you claim to be the patron saint of boring when compared to St Bullethead the boring and St John the artist you are but a mere upstart.

If you are serious about competeing as St Violet the unwise you will need to moderate your postings to remove any trace of common sense or reason and I fear you may struggle to sink to the required depths.

You're too kind Rich. Hope you and the OH are well. Spring is coming, hope springs anew.

Violet1956 - 2018-03-04 4:39 PM

You're too kind Rich. Hope you and the OH are well. Spring is coming, hope springs anew.

Thank you sweetheart - cheque in the post!

That will never do, you can't say nice things and still expect to be voted the most boring on here, you have to have a natural nastiness which you clearly lack - so sorry, nice try but no go!!

Likewise, best wishes to you and your cavalier!

Tracker - 2018-03-04 2:53 PM

But the really funny thing is the quasi sincerity from the anonymous safety of a keyboard without getting cold or suffering real live abuse or actually doing anything to back up borrowed blahblah about how to change the system they allegedly hate - you know the system - the one that keep them warm and fed with the freedom to spout borrowed and cut and paste bullsh#t.

A lot of assumptions there as usual.

Oh and its my own hard work that has kept me warm and fed.

Contrary to popular opinion, the system does let people die of malnutrition and hypothermia on the streets of England.

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-04 6:47 PM

Tracker - 2018-03-04 4:43 PM...................................Likewise, best wishes to you and your cavalier!

Oi! How d'you he's not a roundhead! :-D

Cos earlier Violet said -

Each to their own I suppose Rich. As a newbie I mainly use this forum to "upskill" myself on all things motorhome because my darling OH is inclined to be a bit cavalier about such things.

Simples - did you no read cookie boy!

It surprises me how "Catty" some of you GUYS are ! i thought is was us females , who were supposed to be like that.

Years ago we had some nice females on here, who "chatted " There do not appear to be many of us now on here.

Fortunately there are still "The good guys" on the main forum who still give sensible advice, and steer clear of the back biting.

I thought we had got rid of the trouble makers , but I guess some of you are bored with life , so need this inter action. I wonder if it would be the same , if some of you met face to face,(without knowing the forum names) ?

PJay

PJay - 2018-03-05 9:39 AM

It surprises me how "Catty" some of you GUYS are ! i thought is was us females , who were supposed to be like that.

Years ago we had some nice females on here, who "chatted " There do not appear to be many of us now on here.

Fortunately there are still "The good guys" on the main forum who still give sensible advice, and steer clear of the back biting.

I thought we had got rid of the trouble makers , but I guess some of you are bored with life , so need this inter action. I wonder if it would be the same , if some of you met face to face,(without knowing the forum names) ?

PJay

You'd be right ... After reading this post it is women that are catty ... Over 3500 posts I see ... How many posts do you need to be "bored of life"

antony1969 - 2018-03-05 12:15 PM

PJay

You'd be right ... After reading this post it is women that are catty ... Over 3500 posts I see ... How many posts do you need to be "bored of life"

There you again !

Half as many post as you, and been a member 2 years longer!!

I do look on here when I have nothing better to do, and OH is watching SPORT on TV!

PJay

PJay - 2018-03-05 1:13 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-05 12:15 PM

PJay

There you again !

Half as many post as you, and been a member 2 years longer!!

I do look on here when I have nothing better to do, and OH is watching SPORT on TV!

PJay

"There you again" what ??? ... I can't answer you obviously

PJay

It's always good to see the female perspective Pauline and you make some very valid points both about the forum and about us blokes.

You are quite right, we did used to have a few lady forumites and their contributions was always welcomed by some of us, but many seem to have left us and I am mighty glad that yourself and Violet remain to try and keep us puttie tats in order.

I know that of the ladies some left due to being verbally bullied and others left due to the constant male bitchiness.

Tracker - 2018-03-04 8:21 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-04 6:47 PM

Tracker - 2018-03-04 4:43 PM...................................Likewise, best wishes to you and your cavalier!

Oi! How d'you he's not a roundhead! :-D

Cos earlier Violet said -

Each to their own I suppose Rich. As a newbie I mainly use this forum to "upskill" myself on all things motorhome because my darling OH is inclined to be a bit cavalier about such things.

Simples - did you no read cookie boy!

Ah, but Veronica said he was a bit cavalier, not that he was a cavalier. He could still be a roundhead in disguise. He may just be wearing a big floppy hat with feathers in it while he spies on us all! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-05 3:06 PM

Ah, but Veronica said he was a bit cavalier, not that he was a cavalier. He could still be a roundhead in disguise. He may just be wearing a big floppy hat with feathers in it while he spies on us all! :-D

Big floppy hats are all the rage in hot sunny climes like ours don't you know, do you mean like Bill and Ben, or do you mean like ladies day at Ascot, or is it because he drives an old Vauxhall and maybe carries a tin hat and matching accessories in the boot ?

Archived