Insanity now official

Bulletguy

Staggering. 8-)

What we knew all along has now been made official....the Tory Brexi twits have declared mind blowing utter insanity in their quest to appease batsh1t crazy Little Englanders and put party before country at any cost;

1) 63% want Brexit even if it means Scotland leaves UK.

2) 59% want Brexit even if NI leaves UK.

3) 61% want Brexit even if it means significant damage to the economy.

4) 46% would be happy if Fartage became Tory party leader.

Destruction of the once "United" Kingdom is now almost complete. We seriously need to open the mental hospitals back up but Tory cuts closed 'em all down.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-18 10:59 PM

Staggering. 8-)

What we knew all along has now been made official....the Tory Brexi twits have declared mind blowing utter insanity in their quest to appease batsh1t crazy Little Englanders and put party before country at any cost;

1) 63% want Brexit even if it means Scotland leaves UK.

2) 59% want Brexit even if NI leaves UK.

3) 61% want Brexit even if it means significant damage to the economy.

4) 46% would be happy if Fartage became Tory party leader.

Destruction of the once "United" Kingdom is now almost complete. We seriously need to open the mental hospitals back up but Tory cuts closed 'em all down.

Further proof that the forums Remoaners are anti democratic *-) ..........

If Scotland, NI or Wales want to become independent why should folk like you stop them? :-| ........

Remoaners are the new imperialists >:-) ...........

"Imperialism is a policy or ideology of extending a nation's rule over foreign nations, often by military force or by gaining political and economic control of other areas."

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 7:53 AM

If Scotland, NI or Wales want to become independent why should folk like you stop them? :-| ........

Have you forgotten its the Tory Government bunging NI £billions of our money to buy Tory votes ?

And they did the same thing in Scotland to keep them in the UK when it looked like the SNP might win.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-19 7:57 AM

Have you forgotten its the Tory Government bunging NI £billions of our money to buy Tory votes ?

And they did the same thing in Scotland to keep them in the UK when it looked like the SNP might win.

So if they vote for Independence we'll be quids in :D ............

Get's my vote ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 8:06 AM

But it will effectively be England that is voting for independence. Wales, Scotland and NI would be the United Kingdom. England will have left both the EU and the UK.

Think of it like when Gerry left the Spice Girls. She didnt go around calling herself "The Spice Girls". In fact I think she just faded away.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 10:52 AM

But it will effectively be England that is voting for independence. Wales, Scotland and NI would be the United Kingdom. England will have left both the EU and the UK.

Think of it like when Gerry left the Spice Girls. She didnt go around calling herself "The Spice Girls". In fact I think she just faded away.

An interesting and appropriate analogy which illustrates the Little Englander mindset perfectly.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 12:11 PM

An interesting and appropriate analogy which illustrates the Little Englander mindset perfectly.

I'm not the one trying to defend Imperialism ;-) ..........

If folk wanna stay that's fine.......If folk wanna sod off that's fine to :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 3:55 PM

Then what are you 'trying to defend'?

If folk wanna stay that's fine.......If folk wanna sod off that's fine to :D .........

Say's the man who sods off to spend half the year out of the UK in Spain every year. Typical Brexiteer. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 4:59 PM

Say's the man who sods off to spend half the year out of the UK in Spain every year. Typical Brexiteer. *-)

When have I ever said foreign tourists shouldn't be allowed to spend the winter in the UK? :D ..........

So if they vote for Independence we'll be quids in :D

But they won't because every time they get near voting for independence the English Government sends them more English taxpayers money to buy their votes.

Why do you think Hospital parking is free in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, but in England you have to pay for it - and higher NHS charges?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 5:19 PM

This is Daves bar on the Costas where he does most of his Brexit headbanger ramblings from.

Lovely. 8-)

You really should try the Costas Barry ;-) ..........

You'd be surprised how few chip butty bars there are outside of Benidorm :D .........

That said we had the best meal at a campsite "ever" last night .........69 euros worth of 3 course pure bliss B-) ........

It was on a Dutch owned French campsite in a stunning position overlooking a lake, with quaint quirky and clean facilities with a swimming pool for 16 euro's + 40 cents tax a night :-> ........

Now found ourselves inadvertently due to not finding the aire, on a British owned French campsite, so are now back to British standard facilities of showering and sh*tting in sheds for 19 euros a night 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-19 5:39 PM

So if they vote for Independence we'll be quids in :D

But they won't because every time they get near voting for independence the English Government sends them more English taxpayers money to buy their votes.

Why do you think Hospital parking is free in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, but in England you have to pay for it - and higher NHS charges?

Seems to me Boris is prepared to Kipper the Sturgeon ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 5:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 4:59 PM

When have I ever said foreign tourists shouldn't be allowed to spend the winter in the UK? :D ........

That's not the point. You claim to be a patriot, but in reality you're a self interested shyster who wants UK out of the EU.....but then runs off to and EU country to enjoy the benefits there. In a word......hypocrisy.

You never explained what you are 'trying to defend' either. Still trying to think something up?

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 5:40 PM

This is Daves bar on the Costas where he does most of his Brexit headbanger ramblings from.

Lovely. 8-)

You'd be surprised how few chip butty bars there are outside of Benidorm :D .........

That said we had the best meal at a campsite "ever" last night .........69 euros worth of 3 course pure bliss B-) ........

It was on a Dutch owned French campsite in a stunning position overlooking a lake, with quaint quirky and clean facilities with a swimming pool for 16 euro's + 40 cents tax a night :-> ........

Now found ourselves inadvertently due to not finding the aire, on a British owned French campsite, so are now back to British standard facilities of showering and sh*tting in sheds for 19 euros a night 8-) ........

I have been. To the Costa del Sol (Puerto Banús and Marbella) and all along that stretch. Not my cup of tea at all. Decided to drive to Gib one day and that was even worse. I found the Costa Brava in the north ok, some nice places and a few grotty ones.

Dont do campsites really.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 5:54 PM

Lovely. 8-)

I have been. To the Costa del Sol (Puerto Banús and Marbella) and all along that stretch. Not my cup of tea at all. Decided to drive to Gib one day and that was even worse. I found the Costa Brava in the north ok, some nice places and a few grotty ones.

So you're a freeloader? 8-) .........**"AND"** you have the nerve to slag me off *-) ......

Where did it say Wales or are you seeing things that are not there (?)

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2019-06-19 6:03 PM

Barry see's all kinda weird stuff 8-) .........

Mostly dodgy 1990's decor in his back bedroom nowadays *-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 6:15 PM

Barry see's all kinda weird stuff 8-) .........

Mostly dodgy 1990's decor in his back bedroom nowadays *-) .......

Tell you sumat he dont see from his bedroom window ... Those he preaches to the likes of me and my town that we should take more of ... Hypocrite

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 5:57 PM

Lovely. 8-)

So you're a freeloader? 8-) .........**"AND"** you have the nerve to slag me off *-) ......

Why does that make me a freeloader? If I wanted to stay on a fecking campsite I would have bought a caravan or a tent. Happy to pay for a decent Aire or Stellplatz and spend money in the local bars, eateries and shops.

Dave Pelmet said "If Scotland, NI or Wales want to become independent why should folk like you stop them?"

I was simply pointing out that if Wales, NI and Scotland have the sense they should stay in the EU which means it will be England leaving the United Kingdom and the EU.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 6:33 PM

Lovely. 8-)

Why does that make me a freeloader? If I wanted to stay on a fecking campsite I would have bought a caravan or a tent. Happy to pay for a decent Aire or Stellplatz and spend money in the local bars, eateries and shops.

Give up ... More often than not its some ruddy lay-by or industrial estate you kip in and a microwave sausage roll aint what most of us call eateries ... Yuk

Guest pelmetman

Lovely. 8-)

So when does a aire become a campsite?........Or a campsite become an aire?........That's an even grey an area than whether Bullet is a Communist or a Socialist 8-) ..........

At least I deffo know that old duffer is a hammer & sickle geezer ;-) .......

Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 6:46 PM

Lovely. 8-)

Give up ... More often than not its some ruddy lay-by or industrial estate you kip in and a microwave sausage roll aint what most of us call eateries ... Yuk

Nah! If there was an award for a motorhomer finding the most fantastic aires and wild spots I would win it by a country mile! (lol) You peasants wouldnt know proper cuisine either if you got smacked in the face with a Lobster Thermidor.

Archived