Left Over Bits.

Tracker

The deed is done, the van has gone and over 50 years of an era ends!

There are lots of bits left over, each not worth a lot in value but maybe handy for those in need?

I'll list a few with more to follow, please message me if interested and I can email you a photo and description.

Set of 3 Autogas adapters for refillables in Europe, pair of rugged steel folding grip tracks, set of 4 plywood squares to park on grass to stop the wheels sinking never failed me, two duvalays with memory foam but no duvets, about 10 books of European Aires and sites (none this years but too good to dump!), pair heavy duty jump leads unused, Turbotune plug in tune up or economy module wired for Peugeot 2.2hdi 2010 but can be changed, two ancient compact folding chairs, two new unused folding chairs, two calor lites one empty one full, 20 watt solar panel and regulator unused, 12v tyre inflator Halfords, dial goes up to 220 psi unused, 12 v vacuum cleaner, two TomTom sat navs a Go730 and an XL both old but work OK and still good enough to find Aires and navigate across Europe.

There is probably more when I can fight my way to the back of the shed - watch this space!

Great news. Hope you have plans to blow the proceeds on some fantastic treats for you and your OH. Sadly we can't get down to your patch to view or pick over the left overs although I love the sound of the compact ancient folding chairs. All the best. Veronica

Tony Jones - 2017-08-08 7:38 PM

Sorry if I missed an episode Richard - are you hanging up your keys?

And his plug, Tony!

Sorry to hear you've finally given up Rich, but I am glad that you have managed to sell your MH.

All the best,

Keith.

Violet1956 - 2017-08-08 7:12 PM

Great news. Hope you have plans to blow the proceeds on some fantastic treats for you and your OH. Sadly we can't get down to your patch to view or pick over the left overs although I love the sound of the compact ancient folding chairs. All the best. Veronica

Thanks Veronica, I wanted to buy a boat but Dot said no way so I said well I suppose a helicopter is out of the question then, and that's the last thing I remember before regaining consciousness with a headache!!

I'm in no rush as finding good homes is more important than raising cash to spend as we still have quite a bit of our kids inheritance to work through so if you are in the area or passing you would always be most welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a natter.

Updated list of bits looking for a good home so will be cheap.

Mostly to heavy or awkward to post so available to callers only.

Set of 3 Autogas adapters for refillables in Europe,

One pair of rugged steel folding grip tracks from Canada,

Set of 4 plywood squares to park on grass to stop the wheels sinking never failed me, one pair hinged to aid getaway other paid flat. 11" x 12" folded 11" x 24" open.

Two duvalays with memory foam but no duvets.

10 books of European Aires and sites (none this years but too good to dump!).

Pair heavy duty jump leads unused.

Turbotune DT plug in tune up or economy module wired for Peugeot 2.2hdi 2010 variable settings for power, torque or economy (but not all toether!) but can be rewired fir any diesel.

2 ancient compact folding chairs.

2 new unused folding chairs.

20 watt solar panel and regulator unused.

12v tyre inflator Halfords, dial goes up to 220 psi unused.

12 v vacuum cleaner,.

TomTom sat navs Go730 old but work OK and still good enough to find Aires and navigate across Europe,

with holders and cable.

Spare Bosch Aero wipers for X250. 2 x 26" and 1 x 22". believed new but unsure!

Damp meter MD2G works well for a cheapie.

Folding sat dish (no digibox) with case and bits and pieces.

Halogen electric heater 400w and 800w mains power.

Books of Aires and sites etc, jump leads, both new and used folding chairs, solar panel and regulator, all gone to new homes.

Just found a 'Peter Russek' pocket mechanic manual book for Peugeot Boxer 2.0 petrol 1994 onwards, open to offers, probably just the cost of postage!

Violet1956 - 2017-08-16 5:16 PM

Presume there should now be sufficient space in the shed to convert it to a luxury man cave a la Jack Hargreaves. ;-)

Veronica

Jack Hargreaves - now you really are giving your age away!

Not really any more space as the gone bits were all quite compact and I still have loadza junk, and wood, and metal, and thingamy wotnots to go - plus I have a very nice man cave in the spare bedroom where it's warm and snug - but I do miss the patter of tiny feet - spider's feet!

Archived