how do you use console on a swift sunseeker?

gp1

As with all the questions you have asked more info is required and also photos would help to identify the problems. If you bought this van via a dealer did they not explain how things operate. If you bought privately then I would ask the previous owner if that is possible.

Yes think it is based on a sundance. (I think!). So confusing. Mines a freestyle. The console is not covered in the manual. It has a light symbol. A tap symbol. And a couple of switches next to a meter for reading battery / water levels. I will have to post a photo when i get a chance. To put the water on i just switched them all to on and that seemed to work. I will post a photo sorry.

(Copied from my last posting on your ‘feeding water into motorhome’ enquiry.)

Looking at the 2004 Technical Handbook’s wiring diagrams, it seems that the 2004 Sundance range still used a “KT92GB” control-panel.

There is NO infomation about this control-panel in the 2004 Owners Handbook, but it IS covered on Pages 31 and 32 of this 2001 Owners Handbook and the explanation there may help you decipher what the switches do.

https://orbit.brightbox.com/v1/acc-jqzwj/Swift-Group/handbooks/pdfs/000/000/034/original/1044827_MH_Owners_Hbook_2002.pdf?1472743484

(I think the control-panel was made bt “Plug-In Systems” and will be similar (though not necessarily identical) to the attached photo.)

1248713529_swiftcontrol-distribution-panel.thumb.jpg.9f59489bdbe49ba4fa572bf434ba22ca.jpg

Archived