BoJo told to keep his distance

John52

Birdbrain - 2020-12-10 7:00 AM

Jeez ... Is that the best that hate rag and you can come up with ... Poor liccle darling ... Slop out

Its a video you can watch and judge for yourself

But I guess you prefer the Daily Mail or state controlled BBC to tell you what happened ?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-10 7:04 AM

Jeez ... Is that the best that hate rag and you can come up with ... Poor liccle darling ... Slop out

But I guess you prefer the Daily Mail or state controlled BBC to tell you what happened ?

Where as the forums sh1t dumper prefers the Daily Bumwipe's Lies *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 8:48 AM

*-)

I'll try again

Its a video so you can see and hear what was said

and make up your own opinion (if possible)

Instead of having Viscount Rothermere, Rupert Murdoch, or the BoJo controlled BBC telling you what to think. >:-)

What a flaming embarrassment to our country that bloke is. How can you fail not to be ashamed? Look at what we have become in the eyes of the world. Doesnt matter if you are left or right, just look at him! Then imagine someone like Thatcher or even Blair on the world stage and the respect they had. Jeesaz!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 10:09 AM

What a flaming embarrassment to our country that bloke is. How can you fail not to be ashamed? Look at what we have become in the eyes of the world. Doesnt matter if you are left or right, just look at him! Then imagine someone like Thatcher or even Blair on the world stage and the respect they had. Jeesaz!

What a Nasty Hater you have become since June 2016 Barry 8-) .........

Is it any wonder us sensible Brexiteers are going to leave you to stew in your own Hate juices (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 11:00 AM

Is it any wonder us sensible Brexiteers are going to leave you to stew in your own Hate juices (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

It was hate that got us into this mess and elected an absolute Fcukwit as our PM and that hatred did not come from the likes of me. It is not hate to simply be ashamed of your country because of what its become and who is now running it but it was hate, anger and gullibility that put him there and got us into the situation we are now in.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 11:14 AM

It was hate that got us into this mess and elected an absolute Fcukwit as our PM and that hatred did not come from the likes of me. It is not hate to simply be ashamed of your country because of what its become and who is now running it but it was hate, anger and gullibility that put him there and got us into the situation we are now in.

Absolutely

Its gone far beyond the old left wing right wing argument.

Its about competence, trust and honesty.

So much so that even the stock markets prefer the leftie to the conservative, as with Trump.

John52 - 2020-12-10 9:26 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 8:48 AM

*-)

I'll try again

Its a video so you can see and hear what was said

and make up your own opinion (if possible)

Instead of having Viscount Rothermere, Rupert Murdoch, or the BoJo controlled BBC telling you what to think. >:-)

You're wasting your time with the Dimmer Twins as neither comprehend English grammar with one parroting silly slogans and the other posting unintelligible hip-hop gangsta gibberish.

Embarrassing to see Von der Leyen having to guide Johnson like a little child not yet out of potty training. What a sample to present as a PM and ever we're the laughing stock of the world. :-(

https://theday.co.uk/stories/britain-becoming-laughing-stock-of-the-world

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18703911.brexit-deal-chaos-made-uk-laughing-stock-world/

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/boris-johnsons-1m-jet-rebrand-22209897

https://www.herefordtimes.com/news/18531540.boris-makes-laughing-stock-britain/

Birdbrain - 2020-12-10 4:11 PM

Unbelievable ... Looks like all 'the ugly sisters' have jumped on the hate panto wagon ... Widow T'wankie' AKA FamilyGuy seems to have gone totally Disney and even for panto he/she is totally over acting ... Sad, sad folk ... Oh yes they are

He's behind you! Dave Pelmet probably. Dont bend over. Or in your case, do! 8-)

Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 4:16 PM

Unbelievable ... Looks like all 'the ugly sisters' have jumped on the hate panto wagon ... Widow T'wankie' AKA FamilyGuy seems to have gone totally Disney and even for panto he/she is totally over acting ... Sad, sad folk ... Oh yes they are

Please dont start joking about my sexuality ... Given your organ Grindr boyfriends record on here regarding homophobic insults towards me and my sexual preferences can we just leave homosexuality out of the conversation as both me and my partner were quite upset he got away with it last time

Birdbrain - 2020-12-10 4:48 PM

Please dont start joking about my sexuality ...

You started it with your ugly sisters jibe

Please dont start joking about my sexuality ... Given your organ Grindr boyfriends record on here regarding homophobic insults towards me and my sexual preferences can we just leave homosexuality out of the conversation as both me and my partner were quite upset he got away with it last time[/quote

Ha ha ya oh the irony..again......you are the joke.

Cringeworthy

She tells him to keep his distance and in 30 seconds he is back again practically rubbing up against her

John52 - 2020-12-10 8:35 PM

Please dont start joking about my sexuality ...

You started it with your ugly sisters jibe

Oh no I didn't

John52 - 2020-12-11 7:12 AM

Would you & the Tory media be changing the subject if it was Jeremy Corbyn told to keep his distance *-)

Eh ... Whinges about me "changing the subject" then bangs on about the "Tory media" und "Corbyn" ... Chuckle, only on here does hypocrisy live so strong

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-11 7:12 AM

Would you & the Tory media be changing the subject if it was Jeremy Corbyn told to keep his distance *-)

Corbyn's bro thinks the virus is a myth *-) ............

So you Loony Lefty Losers can hardly preach can you? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 11:14 AM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Not wanting to be part of the EU Empire, and being forced to accept their rules and criminals was to do with hate? *-) .......

You need to take a long look in the "wide" mirror Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-11 8:47 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:40 AM

...piffle paffle...wiffle waffle...

Corbyn's bro ....

what position does Corbyn's bro have in the Labour party *-)

Is he not a Loony Lefty Loser Like YOU? >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-11 8:53 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:47 AM

being forced to accept their rules and criminals was to do with hate? *-) .......

so what rules and criminals were and are we forced to accept *-)

You really are a Joke aren't you 52 (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Archived