BoJo told to keep his distance

John52

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:55 AM

John52 - 2020-12-11 8:53 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:47 AM

being forced to accept their rules and criminals was to do with hate? *-) .......

so what rules and criminals were and are we forced to accept *-)

You really are a Joke aren't you 52 (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

If you actually knew what these EU rules are you might actually realise they would benefit you. :-S

Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 11:14 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 11:00 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 10:09 AM

What a flaming embarrassment to our country that bloke is. How can you fail not to be ashamed? Look at what we have become in the eyes of the world. Doesnt matter if you are left or right, just look at him! Then imagine someone like Thatcher or even Blair on the world stage and the respect they had. Jeesaz!

What a Nasty Hater you have become since June 2016 Barry 8-) .........

Is it any wonder us sensible Brexiteers are going to leave you to stew in your own Hate juices (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

It was hate that got us into this mess and elected an absolute Fcukwit as our PM and that hatred did not come from the likes of me. It is not hate to simply be ashamed of your country because of what its become and who is now running it but it was hate, anger and gullibility that put him there and got us into the situation we are now in.

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Not wanting to be part of the EU Empire, and being forced to accept their rules and criminals was to do with hate? *-) .......

You need to take a long look in the "wide" mirror Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Oh I think it was. Why are Brexiteers always so angry then? Have you seen their rallies? Always violence, always abuse, always hate. Then compare them to the remainer rallies. Always smiles, no hate, never violence.

Hate, distrust, Xenophobia, crap lives (the list goes on) all played a big part in the Brexit vote.

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:48 AM

John52 - 2020-12-11 8:47 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:40 AM

...piffle paffle...wiffle waffle...

Corbyn's bro ....

what position does Corbyn's bro have in the Labour party *-)

Is he not a Loony Lefty Loser Like YOU? >:-) ...........

I'll try again

what position does Corbyn's bro have in the Labour party *-)

I'm just trying to understand why you find him more important than the current Prime Minister?

Barryd999 - 2020-12-11 10:51 AM

What a flaming embarrassment to our country that bloke is. How can you fail not to be ashamed? Look at what we have become in the eyes of the world. Doesnt matter if you are left or right, just look at him! Then imagine someone like Thatcher or even Blair on the world stage and the respect they had. Jeesaz!

Is it any wonder us sensible Brexiteers are going to leave you to stew in your own Hate juices (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

It was hate that got us into this mess and elected an absolute Fcukwit as our PM and that hatred did not come from the likes of me. It is not hate to simply be ashamed of your country because of what its become and who is now running it but it was hate, anger and gullibility that put him there and got us into the situation we are now in.

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Not wanting to be part of the EU Empire, and being forced to accept their rules and criminals was to do with hate? *-) .......

You need to take a long look in the "wide" mirror Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Oh I think it was. Why are Brexiteers always so angry then? Have you seen their rallies? Always violence, always abuse, always hate. Then compare them to the remainer rallies. Always smiles, no hate, never violence.

Hate, distrust, Xenophobia, crap lives (the list goes on) all played a big part in the Brexit vote.

"Hate, distrust, Xenophobia" ... "all played a big part in" you hunting out a whites only village to live in ... Hypocrite

John52 - 2020-12-11 10:21 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 8:55 AM

John52 - 2020-12-11 8:53 AM

being forced to accept their rules and criminals was to do with hate? *-) .......

so what rules and criminals were and are we forced to accept *-)

You really are a Joke aren't you 52 (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

If you actually knew what these EU rules are you might actually realise they would benefit you. :-S

It's obvious he doesn't know by the use of his usual daft hyperbole. *-)

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Very true and as has often been said on many forums, whilst not all Brexiteers are racists and xenophobes......without doubt all racists and xenophobes voted for Leave.

A former National Front activist said Government’s Brexit slogans are ‘eerily familiar’ to his time with the far-right group. I'd seen the vile NF poster shown as it's been doing the rounds on sm and various forums. The similarities are indeed very disturbing.

https://tinyurl.com/y4ceqe6c

Bulletguy - 2020-12-11 1:25 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Very true and as has often been said on many forums, whilst not all Brexiteers are racists and xenophobes......without doubt all racists and xenophobes voted for Leave.

A former National Front activist said Government’s Brexit slogans are ‘eerily familiar’ to his time with the far-right group. I'd seen the vile NF poster shown as it's been doing the rounds on sm and various forums. The similarities are indeed very disturbing.

Septics groomer speaks ... Hopefully he cleans himself down before the family arrive after he managed to use his favourite turn on words xenophobe and racist ... Well done

Birdbrain - 2020-12-11 12:29 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

"Hate, distrust, Xenophobia" ... "all played a big part in" you hunting out a whites only village to live in ... Hypocrite

LOL! Ive lived here twenty years! The only thing that played a part in me moving here was my long term goal buy a nice house in the country which I achieved in my early 30s. I had no idea it would be a whites only village of course, it was dark when we viewed the house. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-11 1:25 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Say's a supporter of the racist BLM (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-11 2:22 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

LOL! Ive lived here twenty years! The only thing that played a part in me moving here was my long term goal buy a nice house in the country which I achieved in my early 30s. I had no idea it would be a whites only village of course, it was dark when we viewed the house. (lol)

Still got the same 90's decor by the looks of it 8-) .........

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Of course ... I'm sure everyone on here believes every word of it

pelmetman - 2020-12-11 2:37 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

Still got the same 90's decor by the looks of it 8-) .........

Nobody touches my "Rock Cave". You are not invited to see the rest of Rock God Towers in any videos you might have seen. Never knew you were a fan to be honest. Thought you would be more Chas n Dave.

Archived