You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Format:  Go
More Cultural Enrichment
AuthorMessage
userBulletguy
Posted: 7 March 2019 2:57 PM
Subject: RE: More Cultural Enrichment

Legendary contributor

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 5:11 AM

So you cant show where I supposedly said "the offence is worse" ...

I know you're just trolling now because you're peeved your inflammatory title backfired and i know comprehension isn't a strong point with you, but had you took time to read and digest what i wrote you'd see by determining the names of these men as non-British, the implication was somehow (in your view) that made it worse than had they been British. That you ignored the case i linked of the white British guy who committed an acid attack on two women simply confirmed my interpretation, because that wouldn't fit your narrative.

userViolet1956
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:02 PM

It’s all very well going on about what you perceive as crimes that are “cultural” in origin Antony. What policies do you think the UK should adopt to combat them? Should all Afghans be excluded from entry or those that are here returned there because one of their number committed a heinous crime like this? If you have another solution which is not as arbitrary and racially or religiously discriminatory then please share it with us.
userantony1969
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:26 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 3:02 PM

It’s all very well going on about what you perceive as crimes that are “cultural” in origin Antony. What policies do you think the UK should adopt to combat them? Should all Afghans be excluded from entry or those that are here returned there because one of their number committed a heinous crime like this? If you have another solution which is not as arbitrary and racially or religiously discriminatory then please share it with us.

Solution .... I'm not in a position to find a solution to a problem that endless mass immigration has caused .... I didnt want mass immigration and all the problems it brings so it's not my job to find a solution to problems caused by many folk who I believe shouldnt be here is it ... Finding the solution you want me to come up with should be left to those who favour mass immigration and while they are at it they can find solutions to mass Muslim rape gangs , black knife crime , high immigrant criminality , Muslim terrorism etc etc
userantony1969
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:27 PM

The special one

Bulletguy - 2019-03-07 2:57 PM

I know you're just trolling now because you're peeved your inflammatory title backfired and i know comprehension isn't a strong point with you, but had you took time to read and digest what i wrote you'd see by determining the names of these men as non-British, the implication was somehow (in your view) that made it worse than had they been British. That you ignored the case i linked of the white British guy who committed an acid attack on two women simply confirmed my interpretation, because that wouldn't fit your narrative.

Sometimes it's best not to post ... You'll learn eventually
userFast Pat
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:32 PM

Lives on the forums

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 3:27 PM

I see that the Attorney General, Geoffrey Cox QC has concluded that it is in the public interest to bring contempt of court proceedings against Anthhhhhhhhony's best mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson).

Edited by Fast Pat 2019-03-07 3:32 PM
userBulletguy
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:39 PM

Legendary contributor

malc d - 2019-03-07 8:12 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 11:16 PM

Will West Mercia Police own Twitter feed be ok for you Malc? The sentencing total is 78 years. The father receiving 16 and the other five accomplices between 12 and 14 years.

Certainly not.

The practice of adding all the sentences together to make it sound a lot is typical of media spin.

I just don't believe that the father will be in jail for 16 years.

No he probably won't. We all know the term served is generally 50% of the sentence given unless the judge sets a minimum.....apart from rare occasions of whole life tariff of which we have around 70. To put some perspective on this case it's worth remembering the one of Tracy Andrews who stabbed her boyfriend to death in a frenzied rage of jealousy, then claimed it was a 'road rage' attack by some men (police suspected Andrews almost from the beginning). She got just 14 years.
userBulletguy
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:41 PM

Legendary contributor

Sometimes it's best not to post ...

Follow your own advice and you won't go wrong...or be missed.
userBulletguy
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:45 PM

Legendary contributor

Fast Pat - 2019-03-07 3:32 PM

I see that the Attorney General, Geoffrey Cox QC has concluded that it is in the public interest to bring contempt of court proceedings against Anthhhhhhhhony's best mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson).

Good. I also see a Tory councilor has been suspended after describing Yaxley as "a patriot".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-councillor-tommy-robinson-retweet-islamophobia-andrew-bowles-a8809826.html
userViolet1956
Posted: 7 March 2019 3:54 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 3:26 PM

Solution .... I'm not in a position to find a solution to a problem that endless mass immigration has caused .... I didnt want mass immigration and all the problems it brings so it's not my job to find a solution to problems caused by many folk who I believe shouldnt be here is it ... Finding the solution you want me to come up with should be left to those who favour mass immigration and while they are at it they can find solutions to mass Muslim rape gangs , black knife crime , high immigrant criminality , Muslim terrorism etc etc

Who has favoured “mass migration” and what are the solutions they must find that would relieve your discontent?
userantony1969
Posted: 7 March 2019 6:16 PM

The special one

Bulletguy - 2019-03-07 3:41 PM

Sometimes it's best not to post ...

Follow your own advice and you won't go wrong...or be missed.

PMSL ... Wont "be missed" haha ... You know it , I know it and the rest of the forum know it you'd miss me ... Who elses posts would you be able to recite that are 7 or 8 years old ??? Who elses home address would you dig out ??? ... You'd miss me fella ... Im more family to you than your own family , though that aint difficult ... The milkman prolly has more to do with ya than ya family ... Jog on
userantony1969
Posted: 7 March 2019 6:19 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 3:54 PM

Who has favoured “mass migration” and what are the solutions they must find that would relieve your discontent?

Your Labour Party favoured mass migration and still do Veronica ... My discontent cant be relieved because those I dont want are already here as I thought I had pointed out ... Those who dont have issues with mass migration have to sort out the mess Veronica , I wont be here seen as Im going to live in France come early April
userViolet1956
Posted: 7 March 2019 6:43 PM

Good choice. I am a bit of a Francophile myself.

You have made assumptions about my political affiliations Antony, I have none. That said, do you have any evidence that the Labour Party is responsible for "mass migration"?

Moreover, would you consider it fair to require law abiding people to leave the UK just because they hail from the same country or share the same religion as that of some of the vile people who have transgressed the law?

I maintain that you haven't really thought this through.
userantony1969
Posted: 7 March 2019 6:54 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 6:43 PM

You have made assumptions about my political affiliations Antony, I have none. That said, do you have any evidence that the Labour Party is responsible for "mass migration"?

Moreover, would you consider it fair to require law abiding people to leave the UK just because they hail from the same country or share the same religion as that of some of the vile people who have transgressed the law?

Crikey your a Tory ??? From your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/mar/24/how-immigration-came-to-haunt-labour-inside-story ... Your last point , I dont know how many times I need to tell you I didn't ask for them others did and now we are reaping the joys of having them here in loads of different ways from no-go ghettos to top end criminality ... Those that asked for them and told people like me I was this that and t'other for questioning letting em in need to to come up with solutions Veronica not me
userFast Pat
Posted: 7 March 2019 6:57 PM

Lives on the forums

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 6:54 PM

Crikey your a Tory ??? From your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/mar/24/how-immigration-came-to-haunt-labour-inside-story ... Your last point , I dont know how many times I need to tell you I didn't ask for them others did and now we are reaping the joys of having them here in loads of different ways from no-go ghettos to top end criminality ... Those that asked for them and told people like me I was this that and t'other for questioning letting em in need to to come up with solutions Veronica not me

Typical you identify what you think as a problem but are not even bright enough to suggest what might be a solution.
userBulletguy
Posted: 7 March 2019 7:00 PM

Legendary contributor

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 6:19 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 3:54 PM

Your Labour Party favoured mass migration and still do Veronica ...

Incorrect. UK governmentS failed to control migration as Brian has pointed out many times since posting links on this thread; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Have-we-been-deliberately-misled-/50904/

More pertinently he also indicated an embedded link proving UK governmentS had ignored EU rulings on immigration.

http://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

It is not a party specific issue where only one party holds blame as it's suited but Labour and Tory governments and you need to acknowledge that fact.

Edited by Bulletguy 2019-03-07 7:03 PM
userViolet1956
Posted: 7 March 2019 7:12 PM

But their solutions have to meet with your approval Antony or you will forever be dissatisfied. You have yet to state what that solution would be,
userantony1969
Posted: 7 March 2019 7:18 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 7:12 PM

But their solutions have to meet with your approval Antony or you will forever be dissatisfied. You have yet to state what that solution would be,

They are here so I will be "forever dissatisfied" ... You keep pushing for my solution Veronica and I keep telling you I dont have one to a problem created by others ... I dont like the problem and never have , others are only now just waking up to it
userFast Pat
Posted: 8 March 2019 9:21 AM

Lives on the forums

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 7:18 PM

They are here so I will be "forever dissatisfied" ... You keep pushing for my solution Veronica and I keep telling you I dont have one to a problem created by others ... I dont like the problem and never have , others are only now just waking up to it

So when your van breaks down do you leave it because you didn't build it, or do you try to find a solution?

The difficulty you have here is that you have the solution in your head, but even you know you cannot say it aloud. By the way have you decided which groups of people it will apply to:- muslims, blacks, catholics, jews, sikhs, disabled - or is it just anyone who is not a white aryan?

Edited by Fast Pat 2019-03-08 9:36 AM
userpelmetman
Posted: 8 March 2019 9:45 AM

Walks with the gods

Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 9:21 AM

So when your van breaks down do you leave it because you didn't build it, or do you try to find a solution?

The difficulty you have here is that you have the solution in your head, but even you know you cannot say it aloud. By the way have you decided which groups of people it will apply to:- muslims, blacks, catholics, jews, sikhs, disabled - or is it just anyone who is not a white aryan?

Typical hypocritical Socialist claptrap ..........

Anyone who dares to complain about the unsavory habits of some those who are not culturally British must be a xenophobic racist? .........

So why has Corbyn's Labour got a problem with Jews? ........

Edited by pelmetman 2019-03-08 9:48 AM
userantony1969
Posted: 8 March 2019 11:51 AM

The special one

Silly boy ... What a silly post
userFast Pat
Posted: 8 March 2019 11:54 AM

Lives on the forums

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 11:51 AM

So you do have a more palatable solution? As otherwise such a benign response would be, what's the word I'm after? Silly?
userBulletguy
Posted: 8 March 2019 3:33 PM

Legendary contributor

pelmetman - 2019-03-08 9:45 AM

Anyone who dares to complain about the unsavory habits of some those who are not culturally British must be a xenophobic racist? .........

Whats your definition of "culturally British"? Bear in mind UK has a very long history of multi-culturalism.
userantony1969
Posted: 8 March 2019 4:24 PM

The special one

Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 11:54 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 11:51 AM

So you do have a more palatable solution? As otherwise such a benign response would be, what's the word I'm after? Silly?

I didnt want the kind of endless floods of immigrants you and others defend on here ... Rape , sex gangs, , violence , high criminality , ghettos , terrorism are just some of the good things they enrich us with ... In your activism days you prolly went on demos for em ... You come up with the solutions and you might wanna come up with sumat more than your usual way of dealing with stuff as in ear plugs in blindfold on kinda stuff
userantony1969
Posted: 8 March 2019 6:15 PM

The special one

Glad to see some of that cultural enrichment dealt with legally today ... Not before time the first successful prosecution of FGM ..
A Londoner from Uganda found guilty of butchering her 3 year old daughter ... They enrich us so much
userantony1969
Posted: 9 March 2019 5:17 PM

The special one

Thankfully for the parents of young Jodie Chesney a young Croat national has been charged with her murder ... Poor family
userantony1969
Posted: 10 March 2019 8:40 PM

The special one

Its a small price to pay ... https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/10/uk-romanian-migrant-sentenced-kicking-mother-two-death/
userpelmetman
Posted: 11 March 2019 8:09 AM

Walks with the gods

"However, the life sentence which she handed the migrant had a minimum tariff of only 18 years and four months, meaning he will in all likelihood not even be 50 by the time he is eligible for release.

He is said to have smiled as he was led away to the cells."

Say's it all .............This is the kinda scum Bullet & Co wants to allow to stay in Britain ........

Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator