More Cultural Enrichment

antony1969

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 11:51 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 9:21 AM

So when your van breaks down do you leave it because you didn't build it, or do you try to find a solution?

The difficulty you have here is that you have the solution in your head, but even you know you cannot say it aloud. By the way have you decided which groups of people it will apply to:- muslims, blacks, catholics, jews, sikhs, disabled - or is it just anyone who is not a white aryan?

Silly boy ... What a silly post

So you do have a more palatable solution? As otherwise such a benign response would be, what's the word I'm after? Silly?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-03-08 9:45 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 7:18 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 7:12 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 6:54 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 6:43 PM

Good choice. I am a bit of a Francophile myself.

You have made assumptions about my political affiliations Antony, I have none. That said, do you have any evidence that the Labour Party is responsible for "mass migration"?

Moreover, would you consider it fair to require law abiding people to leave the UK just because they hail from the same country or share the same religion as that of some of the vile people who have transgressed the law?

I maintain that you haven't really thought this through.

Crikey your a Tory ??? From your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/mar/24/how-immigration-came-to-haunt-labour-inside-story ... Your last point , I dont know how many times I need to tell you I didn't ask for them others did and now we are reaping the joys of having them here in loads of different ways from no-go ghettos to top end criminality ... Those that asked for them and told people like me I was this that and t'other for questioning letting em in need to to come up with solutions Veronica not me

But their solutions have to meet with your approval Antony or you will forever be dissatisfied. You have yet to state what that solution would be,

They are here so I will be "forever dissatisfied" ... You keep pushing for my solution Veronica and I keep telling you I dont have one to a problem created by others ... I dont like the problem and never have , others are only now just waking up to it

So when your van breaks down do you leave it because you didn't build it, or do you try to find a solution?

The difficulty you have here is that you have the solution in your head, but even you know you cannot say it aloud. By the way have you decided which groups of people it will apply to:- muslims, blacks, catholics, jews, sikhs, disabled - or is it just anyone who is not a white aryan?

Anyone who dares to complain about the unsavory habits of some those who are not culturally British must be a xenophobic racist? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Whats your definition of "culturally British"? Bear in mind UK has a very long history of multi-culturalism.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 11:54 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 11:51 AM

Silly boy ... What a silly post

So you do have a more palatable solution? As otherwise such a benign response would be, what's the word I'm after? Silly?

I didnt want the kind of endless floods of immigrants you and others defend on here ... Rape , sex gangs, , violence , high criminality , ghettos , terrorism are just some of the good things they enrich us with ... In your activism days you prolly went on demos for em ... You come up with the solutions and you might wanna come up with sumat more than your usual way of dealing with stuff as in ear plugs in blindfold on kinda stuff

Guest pelmetman

"However, the life sentence which she handed the migrant had a minimum tariff of only 18 years and four months, meaning he will in all likelihood not even be 50 by the time he is eligible for release.

He is said to have smiled as he was led away to the cells."

Say's it all *-) .............This is the kinda scum Bullet & Co wants to allow to stay in Britain :-| ........

Archived