More Cultural Enrichment

antony1969

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 11:16 PM

Will West Mercia Police own Twitter feed be ok for you Malc? The sentencing total is 78 years. The father receiving 16 and the other five accomplices between 12 and 14 years.

Certainly not.

The practice of adding all the sentences together to make it sound a lot is typical of media spin.

I just don't believe that the father will be in jail for 16 years.

:-(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malc d - 2019-03-07 8:12 AM

Certainly not.

The practice of adding all the sentences together to make it sound a lot is typical of media spin.

Agree with you on the media spin.

But the "minimum term of 16 years" does mean just that, he cannot even be considered for parole until his 16 years are up. Thankfully.

London eh ... You want me to put up reports on those killed or injured by Muslims over the last few years and you do the same for non-Muslims against Muslims ??? ... Even taking into consideration Muslims only make up about 5% of the population I think your guna lose dont you ... Maybe even sex gangs if you want ... Your choice

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 5:11 AM

So you cant show where I supposedly said "the offence is worse" ...

I know you're just trolling now because you're peeved your inflammatory title backfired and i know comprehension isn't a strong point with you, but had you took time to read and digest what i wrote you'd see by determining the names of these men as non-British, the implication was somehow (in your view) that made it worse than had they been British. That you ignored the case i linked of the white British guy who committed an acid attack on two women simply confirmed my interpretation, because that wouldn't fit your narrative.

It’s all very well going on about what you perceive as crimes that are “cultural” in origin Antony. What policies do you think the UK should adopt to combat them? Should all Afghans be excluded from entry or those that are here returned there because one of their number committed a heinous crime like this? If you have another solution which is not as arbitrary and racially or religiously discriminatory then please share it with us.

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 3:02 PM

It’s all very well going on about what you perceive as crimes that are “cultural” in origin Antony. What policies do you think the UK should adopt to combat them? Should all Afghans be excluded from entry or those that are here returned there because one of their number committed a heinous crime like this? If you have another solution which is not as arbitrary and racially or religiously discriminatory then please share it with us.

Solution .... I'm not in a position to find a solution to a problem that endless mass immigration has caused .... I didnt want mass immigration and all the problems it brings so it's not my job to find a solution to problems caused by many folk who I believe shouldnt be here is it ... Finding the solution you want me to come up with should be left to those who favour mass immigration and while they are at it they can find solutions to mass Muslim rape gangs , black knife crime , high immigrant criminality , Muslim terrorism etc etc

Bulletguy - 2019-03-07 2:57 PM

I know you're just trolling now because you're peeved your inflammatory title backfired and i know comprehension isn't a strong point with you, but had you took time to read and digest what i wrote you'd see by determining the names of these men as non-British, the implication was somehow (in your view) that made it worse than had they been British. That you ignored the case i linked of the white British guy who committed an acid attack on two women simply confirmed my interpretation, because that wouldn't fit your narrative.

Sometimes it's best not to post ... You'll learn eventually

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 3:27 PM

I see that the Attorney General, Geoffrey Cox QC has concluded that it is in the public interest to bring contempt of court proceedings against Anthhhhhhhhony's best mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson).

malc d - 2019-03-07 8:12 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-06 11:16 PM

Will West Mercia Police own Twitter feed be ok for you Malc? The sentencing total is 78 years. The father receiving 16 and the other five accomplices between 12 and 14 years.

Certainly not.

No he probably won't. We all know the term served is generally 50% of the sentence given unless the judge sets a minimum.....apart from rare occasions of whole life tariff of which we have around 70. To put some perspective on this case it's worth remembering the one of Tracy Andrews who stabbed her boyfriend to death in a frenzied rage of jealousy, then claimed it was a 'road rage' attack by some men (police suspected Andrews almost from the beginning). She got just 14 years.

Sometimes it's best not to post ...

Follow your own advice and you won't go wrong...or be missed.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-07 3:32 PM

I see that the Attorney General, Geoffrey Cox QC has concluded that it is in the public interest to bring contempt of court proceedings against Anthhhhhhhhony's best mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson).

Good. I also see a Tory councilor has been suspended after describing Yaxley as "a patriot". *-)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-councillor-tommy-robinson-retweet-islamophobia-andrew-bowles-a8809826.html

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 3:26 PM

Solution .... I'm not in a position to find a solution to a problem that endless mass immigration has caused .... I didnt want mass immigration and all the problems it brings so it's not my job to find a solution to problems caused by many folk who I believe shouldnt be here is it ... Finding the solution you want me to come up with should be left to those who favour mass immigration and while they are at it they can find solutions to mass Muslim rape gangs , black knife crime , high immigrant criminality , Muslim terrorism etc etc

Who has favoured “mass migration” and what are the solutions they must find that would relieve your discontent?

Bulletguy - 2019-03-07 3:41 PM

Sometimes it's best not to post ...

Follow your own advice and you won't go wrong...or be missed.

PMSL ... Wont "be missed" haha ... You know it , I know it and the rest of the forum know it you'd miss me ... Who elses posts would you be able to recite that are 7 or 8 years old ??? Who elses home address would you dig out ??? ... You'd miss me fella ... Im more family to you than your own family , though that aint difficult ... The milkman prolly has more to do with ya than ya family ... Jog on

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 3:54 PM

Who has favoured “mass migration” and what are the solutions they must find that would relieve your discontent?

Your Labour Party favoured mass migration and still do Veronica ... My discontent cant be relieved because those I dont want are already here as I thought I had pointed out ... Those who dont have issues with mass migration have to sort out the mess Veronica , I wont be here seen as Im going to live in France come early April

Good choice. I am a bit of a Francophile myself.

You have made assumptions about my political affiliations Antony, I have none. That said, do you have any evidence that the Labour Party is responsible for "mass migration"?

Moreover, would you consider it fair to require law abiding people to leave the UK just because they hail from the same country or share the same religion as that of some of the vile people who have transgressed the law?

I maintain that you haven't really thought this through.

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 6:43 PM

You have made assumptions about my political affiliations Antony, I have none. That said, do you have any evidence that the Labour Party is responsible for "mass migration"?

Moreover, would you consider it fair to require law abiding people to leave the UK just because they hail from the same country or share the same religion as that of some of the vile people who have transgressed the law?

Crikey your a Tory ??? From your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/mar/24/how-immigration-came-to-haunt-labour-inside-story ... Your last point , I dont know how many times I need to tell you I didn't ask for them others did and now we are reaping the joys of having them here in loads of different ways from no-go ghettos to top end criminality ... Those that asked for them and told people like me I was this that and t'other for questioning letting em in need to to come up with solutions Veronica not me

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 6:54 PM

Crikey your a Tory ??? From your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/mar/24/how-immigration-came-to-haunt-labour-inside-story ... Your last point , I dont know how many times I need to tell you I didn't ask for them others did and now we are reaping the joys of having them here in loads of different ways from no-go ghettos to top end criminality ... Those that asked for them and told people like me I was this that and t'other for questioning letting em in need to to come up with solutions Veronica not me

Typical you identify what you think as a problem but are not even bright enough to suggest what might be a solution.

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 6:19 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 3:54 PM

Your Labour Party favoured mass migration and still do Veronica ...

Incorrect. UK governmentS failed to control migration as Brian has pointed out many times since posting links on this thread; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Have-we-been-deliberately-misled-/50904/

More pertinently he also indicated an embedded link proving UK governmentS had ignored EU rulings on immigration.

http://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

It is not a party specific issue where only one party holds blame as it's suited but Labour and Tory governments and you need to acknowledge that fact.

But their solutions have to meet with your approval Antony or you will forever be dissatisfied. You have yet to state what that solution would be,

Violet1956 - 2019-03-07 7:12 PM

But their solutions have to meet with your approval Antony or you will forever be dissatisfied. You have yet to state what that solution would be,

They are here so I will be "forever dissatisfied" ... You keep pushing for my solution Veronica and I keep telling you I dont have one to a problem created by others ... I dont like the problem and never have , others are only now just waking up to it

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 7:18 PM

They are here so I will be "forever dissatisfied" ... You keep pushing for my solution Veronica and I keep telling you I dont have one to a problem created by others ... I dont like the problem and never have , others are only now just waking up to it

So when your van breaks down do you leave it because you didn't build it, or do you try to find a solution?

The difficulty you have here is that you have the solution in your head, but even you know you cannot say it aloud. By the way have you decided which groups of people it will apply to:- muslims, blacks, catholics, jews, sikhs, disabled - or is it just anyone who is not a white aryan?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 9:21 AM

So when your van breaks down do you leave it because you didn't build it, or do you try to find a solution?

The difficulty you have here is that you have the solution in your head, but even you know you cannot say it aloud. By the way have you decided which groups of people it will apply to:- muslims, blacks, catholics, jews, sikhs, disabled - or is it just anyone who is not a white aryan?

Typical hypocritical Socialist claptrap *-) ..........

Anyone who dares to complain about the unsavory habits of some those who are not culturally British must be a xenophobic racist? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

So why has Corbyn's Labour got a problem with Jews? >:-) ........

Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 9:21 AM

Silly boy ... What a silly post

Archived