English owned site in Southern Spain

vandweller

During our springtime travels in our motorhome, we need to find a (preferably) English owned site to leave the 'van for 10 days. A friend is organising a trip to Morocco which we would like to do, but without the van. We will take the ferry from Algeciras to Tangier.

Does anyone know of a site in southern Spain that would be suitable.

All suggestions gratefully received

Good morning Pat and welcome to the forum,

Unfortunately I can't help with recommendations for a site but one thing you will need to check before you go ahead with your plans is that your insurance covers you to leave your MH unattended for the 10 days.

Many policies will not cover unattended MH's for more than 24 hours and has been a major problem for other MHer's in the past.

That is unless anyone else can recommend an insurer that will cover such risk.

Keith.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I have a private site on the Costa-del-sol, Inland Between A355 & A357 town's off Coin and Alhaurin-El-Grande, 5 mins drive. 30 Mins Malaga airport and Costal resort's of Marbella, Fuiengirola, etc.

I have all facilities, WIFI Sky tv Outside Shower toilets,washing machine, Large Pool, Fully secure, Have 3 owners, holiday vans here only but have space for 2 more and storage.

I can send you pics if you would like to Email me, bettyboop_betboo@yahoo.co.uk

• 2 months later...

Hi Tostie

Do you have a facility where i can leave my van with you throughout the winter months say October to March on a yearly basis. It has it's MOT in July so all is legal when left. What is your availabilty for this year?

Could you email me with all your info/pictures/costing please

Patricia

Archived