Losing the will to live

Guest Le Thou

michele - 2008-07-17 11:16 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ON the floor REET you two a reet good laff :D

Which two are having a reet good laff Michele. Me, Michele or you. He he. Ant is going to love this. :->

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if I wasn't confused before, I AM now!!!!! Think my daughter has put whisky in my tea .......

Only realised at the end that the Michele;'s were not Michele's and then somewhere Twooks comes in with a box??????

If anybody sees a little bag somewhere will you pick it up please, cos it might contain my marbles.... I've definitely lost them... ;-)

Le Thou, methinks you are being a bad boy again.......... was going to give you a big wooden spoon for Christmas but it looks like an oar might not even be big enough...... don't worry .... I KNOW that under that outward wind-up-merchant lies a heart of gold .... (errr...... does it?) don't prove me wrong ... cos that's the story of my life ... come and join us in the three letr three word game ...... we promise to keep it simple for you.. and not to comment on any spelling mistakes. Ah, well, one can but live in hope..

;-)

Guest Le Thou
howie - 2008-07-17 11:30 PM

michele - 2008-07-17 11:16 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ON the floor REET you two a reet good laff :D

Which two are having a reet good laff Michele. Me, Michele or you. He he. Ant is going to love this. :->

Ant is gonna love What??...........C'mon spit it out !

Guest Le Thou
J9withdogs - 2008-07-18 6:09 PM

Aww - cute puppy (lol)

Shall we have a naff photo competition to liven this thread up?

Go on then J you start it off with a self piccy

Guest peter
michele - 2008-07-17 10:16 PM

Hi Guys's & Gals take no notice its directed at me because I have not answered his silly PM ..sorry for you lot to be dragged into it .

Take no notice I don't :D Anyway games are fun and like Catinou I need a little light relief after a hard day knocking back the strong Cider ;-)

Hi Babe, long time no see. :D

Le Thou - 2008-07-17 7:04 PM

Every one losing the plot?

There must be more to life than thinking of stupid little games to play on a motorhome forum. There must be 100's of watchers out there thinkin " What a load of *****

Now I seem to remember someone starting a game not so long ago about 2 words it was not bad either perhaps you want to start it again and we could all play nicely together.

Sorry Le Thou about my picture on your posts, me being a woman would not know how that has happened. Carol.

Guest LeThou

Look Michelle, I think it's time we called a truce.

I know i've been nasty to you in the past, but I think its time to apologise and start again with a clean slate.

What do you think?

Hi Ant and Michele, I think the problem now is that neither of you know who is who and whether anything posted is genuine. Maybe a private message to and from for both of you is the answer..... then you can keep your replies confidential if you need to talk... It would be nice if apologies were given all round and accepted ... but I don't know the full story so sorry for putting my twopenny worth in in this response if it is unsuitable.

Joy

LeThou - 2008-07-19 4:13 PM

I know i've been nasty to you in the past, but I think its time to apologise and start again with a clean slate.

What do you think?

speaking as jackie

haven't we been here before ant?

I suggest - forget apologies from either side, just pull your head in and behave - and if you can't say something nice then shut up!

sound reasonable or what ??

*-)

What do you think?

I know I should butt out, but that would be really good and we can all move on. Carol.

Guest Le Thou

What do you think?

Just to put the record straight I am NOT the author of that thread and would never apologise to that woman for ANYTHING and as for you TWOOKS go boil your nuts in chip fat, assuming you have any

Archived