Losing the will to live

Guest Le Thou

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Le Thou
twooks - 2008-07-19 9:40 PM

problem is - you have to realise and accept you've got a problem before you can get help - don't think he's capable of that degree of introspection - self knowledge - sad but true

B-)

You stupid woman....how the hell do you know what I'm ,or anyone else for that matter, capable of........mystic meg??

Idiot...publish what you are having for a night cap and sod off to bed .

So twooks - come on own up!!! - do you have any chip fat or not!!

"Just to put the record straight I am NOT the author of that thread and would never apologise to that woman for ANYTHING and as for you TWOOKS go boil your nuts in chip fat, assuming you have any"

You could not make this up. (lol) (lol) (lol)

QUOTE: There must be more to life than thinking of stupid little games to play on a motorhome forum. There must be 100's of watchers out there thinkin " What a load of ********". end of quote

Getting back to the original topic on this thread (quoted above), it IS the chatterbox forum and we should be able to talk about anything and everything.

If you look at the replies to the games and then look at the replies to three serious threads, 'Reading Matters', 'Biofuels' and 'Nicholas and Alexandra' - all of which were meant as lead ons to serious and interesting discussion, I think you will find that the games forums lead by quite a long margin for generating response.... Just my opinion of course... and each is welcome to their own. :-|

CliveH - 2008-07-20 8:02 AM

So twooks - come on own up!!! - do you have any chip fat or not!!

"Just to put the record straight I am NOT the author of that thread and would never apologise to that woman for ANYTHING and as for you TWOOKS go boil your nuts in chip fat, assuming you have any"

You could not make this up. (lol) (lol) (lol)

sorry Clive fraid I can't oblige -

have some nice beef stock -

or perhaps we could convert to bio fuels

not that I could boil my nuts - I personally have a thing for macadamia nuts - and I think boiling them in anything would spoil 'em

could dunk 'em in dark chocolate if that'd help

B-)

Le Thou - 2008-07-19 10:54 PM

You stupid woman....how the hell do you know what I'm ,or anyone else for that matter, capable of........mystic meg??

Now, now, Anthony -make sure you turn Daddy's computer off before you go to bed ;-)

Le Thou - 2008-07-19 10:54 PM

Here we go little boy, this might help

Log_Off_Warning_For_Losers.jpg.26557ff597b95ea84455151ab94e003d.jpg

Guest peter
michele - 2008-07-21 4:22 PM

My dearest Donna,

You never fail to make me chuckle :D

No I never pushed the button out of a bottle I maybe, not but push the button ,only one I can think of I seem to push :D

You can push my button anytime Cuddles. :D (lol)

Archived