Chemical Attack

colinfrier

the text below was e mailed to me today may be worth noting hope itsd not anpther gas attack saga.

Police warning message

Share with your sisters, daughters, nieces, mothers, and female friends. This Incident has been confirmed.

A man came over and offered his services as a painter to a female putting petrol in her car and left his card. She said no ,but accepted his card out of kindness and got in the car. The man then got into a car driven by another gentleman. As the lady left the service station, she saw the men following her out of the station at the same time. Almost immediately, she started to feel dizzy and could not catch her breath. She tried to open the window and realized that the odour was on her hand; the same hand which accepted the card from the gentleman at the service station.

She then noticed the men were immediately behind her and she felt she needed to do something at that moment. She drove into the first driveway and began to honk her horn repeatedly to ask for help. The men drove away but the lady still felt pretty bad for several minutes after she could finally catch her breath. Apparently, there was a substance on the card that could have seriously injured her.

This drug is called 'BURUNDANGA' and it is used by people who wish to incapacitate a victim in order to steal from or take advantage of them.

This drug is four times more dangerous than the date rape drug and is transferable on simple cards.

So take heed and make sure you don't accept cards at any given time alone or from someone on the streets. This applies to those making house calls and slipping you a card when they offer their services .

PLEASE SEND THIS E-MAIL ALERT TO EVERY FEMALE YOU KNOW

Dc1597 Simon Lofting-CMI

Marine investigator/intelligence officer

Essex Police Marine Unit 49-51 Station Road ,

Burnham on Crouch

Essex CM0 8HF

Tel:01621 782121

Fax:01621 783052

Mob:07976065969

Page:07659 114058

Simon.lofting@essex.pnn.police.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win John Lewis vouchers with BigSnapSearch.com Search now

Also if you Wiki 'BURUNDANGA' you get linked to a page on 'Scopolamine' which then says that "While there are unfounded rumors that delivery mechanisms include using pamphlets and flyers laced with the drug, not enough is readily absorbed through the skin to have an effect."

I would go along with it being a hoax.

Keith.

I have a story which is true, and it really happened to me, so please believe this and take action as you see fit.

I was, as usual wild camping in Spain, parked up on a beach alongside a couple of other campers.

My wife and I sat outside and enjoyed a few glasses of Rioja and retired at about 10.00 pm as we tend to do.

We fell fast asleep, no doubt aided by the Rioja and awoke at 9.00am to a wonderful sea view and bright sunshine.

We have done this many hundreds of times and it is always the same, so it must be true!

Geoff

Guest Tracker
hallii - 2008-12-17 7:53 PM

I have a story which is true, and it really happened to me, so please believe this and take action as you see fit.

I was, as usual wild camping in Spain, parked up on a beach alongside a couple of other campers.

My wife and I sat outside and enjoyed a few glasses of Rioja and retired at about 10.00 pm as we tend to do.

We fell fast asleep, no doubt aided by the Rioja and awoke at 9.00am to a wonderful sea view and bright sunshine.

We have done this many hundreds of times and it is always the same, so it must be true!

Geoff

That's an amazing tale Geoff - and such a coincidence because we have had exactly the same experiences in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland - so it must be true!

Why do people see it fit to destroy the poster whom was only attempting to bring what he felt was real and valid to the eyes of others?

It's not like he/she is attempting to perpertrate the hoax.

sad.

One day a real threat may transpire and some one may feel unwilling to post.

SO to the original poster, thankyou for sharing your information, however as stated by others this is no more than a cruel hoax,

Geoff

Well Geoff

After i have drunk wine, the following morning all i want is a pack of asprin and a pintpot of tea. i usually cannot speak until i have peeled my tounge off the roof of my mouth. i also so a fantastic impression of a pinball machine trying to get to the loo.

:D :D :D

Geoff

Ah, but how often have you been abducted by aliens Geoff, and returned before morning with your memory of the event wiped? The Voices tell me this happens all the time. It can be prevented by placing a metal collander over your head at bedtime as this confuses the aliens' "abduction radar".;-) :-D

Bob

Tonysmith - 2008-12-18 1:04 AM

Well Geoff

After i have drunk wine, the following morning all i want is a pack of asprin and a pintpot of tea. i usually cannot speak until i have peeled my tounge off the roof of my mouth. i also so a fantastic impression of a pinball machine trying to get to the loo.

:D :D :D

Tony, I bet Dave Newell's pinball machine impression tomorrow after he's been on his pub crawl round 16 pubs will be much, much better though!!!! :D

As for commenting that this is a hoax, it is very easy to check what is real and what is not, just type in the search field of any browner the pertinent words from any such email and you will soon find out if it's true or false. If everyone did that we'd cut the amount of hoax emails by many millions and the internet might actually work much faster ... yeah, I know, some hope! :D

Archived