Phantom Tyre Sealant System

Tomo3090

Don't know if anyone's interested but the Phantom Trye Sealant people will be at the NEC next week and will put this into your tyres while you are at the show.

I saw it on the Caravan Channel show last night, looked them up on t'internet and called them today. £30 per wheel, but they might do a show price if you ask! It looks impressive stuff, has anyone got it?

The video is on the Caravan Channel web site if you are interested.

Guest JudgeMental
a bit expensive....Punctureseal come to your home and do it for around £60? mine cost £70 last year and thats for the 4 wheels *-)

Hi Guys, saw the preview on tyre sealant last night, went on ebay at

http://tinyurl.com/yey3dks and found similar product for around £10 for two tyres. why two tyres?????????

It looks like you can run for the tyre life without getting a puncture repaired, but you still need to look at your tyres regularly to check for penetration of nails etc... withdrawing the nail and running or turning the wheel will cause the tyre to seal again.

Sorry to say I have decided to sell the MH and have ordered the new Bailey Pegasus c..c..c.... caravan - there I've said it..

It's made like a MH and you can even park on top of it.........

Regards Terry

Terrytraveller - 2009-10-08 2:43 PM

..... why two tyres?????????

Sorry to say I have decided to sell the MH and have ordered the new Bailey Pegasus c..c..c.... caravan - there I've said it..

Regards Terry

c..c..c... caravan

That's why for two tyres!!!

Archived