MORE SNOW

Clive

Made it in to work, no problem just a little slow in the traffic. One of the installation engineers has come back to the office saying it is too cold to work outside.

I am busy specifying a CCTV system for a timber yard in Russia. The main criteria is that the cameras must work at temperatures as low as -40C. Any volunteers for the job?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nowtelse2do - 2010-01-06 12:59 PM
knight of the road - 2010-01-06 9:37 AM
J9withdogs - 2010-01-05 1:02 PM We now have had about half an inch of snow - do the snow-gods not like Bridgnorth?? What amazes me though is the fact that the A442 from Kidderminster is virtually closed on one quite steep hill. Isn't the year 2010, not 1910?
Janine, We will be staying at the Oswestry campsite for two weeks at Easter and of course we will be mooching about round Iron gorge, if you happen to spot a mature handsome kinda guy walking around town it will be me :-)

Malc, if your next hospital appointment is late coming, Jannie might be looking for a well manured kind of guy, so don't hold your hopes up to much. :-D

Dave

Just waiting for them to send me a new appointment, I dont mind going through the 'procedure' part, its drinking that horrible mixture that I dont like.It doesn't take long for it to work either, Montezuma's revenge is no comparison.

The door bell rang this morning, It was a 'very nice' AA man, asking did I need anything from the local shop. ( over 2 miles walk). Sometimes I think we take the AA, RAC. etc for granted, also the recovery drivers. my niece is married to one, It can be hours over his normal working time, when he arrives home.

There has been snow falling steadily nearly all day here. Looks about 4 inches deep on top of the oil tank.

I have just seen 1 lonely thrush looking for somewhere to break the shell of a snail he had in his beak.

Oh! the joys of living in the country. Ria.

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Hope your all fairing well.

I agree with Syd it makes me feel young again . In the south its like softer people I cannot beleive that ll the schools have closed in my childhood I can remember some of my best days were at schoool in the snow.

What a shame its a big thing down here south up north where I come from I can remember that I used to build igloos and snowmen all day .

everything looks so clean in the snow makes it nice to look at .

anyway ha[[y new year to you all take care x

Archived