seat covers

davanne

B-)

We have just got some custom seat covers for our newly finished conversion.

We got them from a company on ebay but we actually went to their factory and they were so helpful showing us different fabrics to co-ordinate with our seating.

We would highly reccomend them to anyone.

They are bringing out a new range of leather and fabric covers.

We have no association with this company but praise where it is due.

They go under van covers0161 on ebay and also have new website

www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk

sorry I don't know how to do a link!!! B-)

• 1 year later...

Has anyone recent experience of these seat covers on ebay. I am getting tempted to get a set to protect our setas from two crazy dogs and just wondered if pople have been pleased with them.They seem to be called 'Car Seat Covers Galore' on ebay or www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk on their own website.

Does anyone know of other suppliers for seat covers (Fiat Ducato/Swift).

Many thanks

footloose - 2012-03-25 6:30 PM

Has anyone recent experience of these seat covers on ebay. I am getting tempted to get a set to protect our setas from two crazy dogs and just wondered if pople have been pleased with them.They seem to be called 'Car Seat Covers Galore' on ebay or www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk on their own website.

Does anyone know of other suppliers for seat covers (Fiat Ducato/Swift).

Many thanks

erm isn't that the company that this thread is about?

Had a look on the web site, but only seem to have , front seats. do the do all covers, as can't see the point of having just the front seat cover done. I have made head=rest covers myself , to protect them.

PJay

Keithl - 2012-03-25 7:43 PM

Bolly1965 - 2012-03-25 6:59 PM

erm isn't that the company that this thread is about?

But the original thread is now almost 2 years old so hence the question about are they still recommended!

Keith.

Thanks Keith, exactly what I was asking....and is there anything better on the market

Brought a set of fronts over four years ago from the www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk and still going strong with little signs of wear.

At that time, they did not supply arm rest covers (but did supply some material form my good wife to make some *-) ) however the covers did have cut outs to allow the seat arms to be put through the cover.

May supply arm rest covers now ? Worth asking if required.

Rgds

Archived