Hymer Window

alanritchie

Having had some scumbag put a for sale sign through my largest habitation window over the weekend I need to get a new window - Hymer 514 camp classic on the last style ducato but on an 07 registartion. Hymer UK havn't got any for 4 - 6 weeks - any body got any ideas - its 130 x 55cm apperture its not a seitz.

I hope that you can get some sort of service before 6 weeks!. because I need to have a new windscreen rubber fitted and I will also be in the hands of Hymer apparently - a national windscreen fitting service are telling me they have only had a vague delivery date ,but it might be 4 weeks. Seems a poor service set up for such a big company, especially as your model is not uncommon - let people beware before buying one.

Surely one of the window suppliers/manufacturers in this country can offer some advice? .....hopefully one of the many experienced readers of this site will come up with a solution for you, unfortunately my plea on this site wwas unanswered.

Fred

Hi Alan,

I've just Googled 'Caravan windows' and one of the first suggestions was EECO who claim to be able to supply replacements for any caravan or motorhome window.

It seems that if they don't stock it then they'll make it.

It might be worth dropping them a line or seeing if a Google search turns up anything else nearer home.

By the way, what make is it if it's not Seitz?

Keith.

Archived