Air SAuspension For Alko Chassis

Frank McAuley

Hi Folks

Once again "tapping" into this source of knowledge: Take delivery of new mhome in Feb/March 2011 with Alko chassis( A'trail Delaware). May I please have your opinion as to the type of Air Suspension to fit or if I should fit it.

I had it fitted to my previous mhome( AS Wilton) and found that it enhanced the handling noticeably.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions re the air suspension vis-a-vis the Alko chassis please. ;-) ;-)

Frank,

Marcle Leisure also do a Dunlop kit for the Al-Ko chassis. They offer 4 variations but only one is suitable for post 2007 so this should be the one for yours. If in doubt call them to confirm.

I have fitted the Dunlop kit to our Merc and find the improvement remarkable but can't comment on the X2/50.

Keith.

Guest Tracker

I too would suggest that you use the van for a trip or two before deciding.

Our A/Cruise Starburst, albeit a lot smaller than a Delaware I believe, has Alko and the ride is so much better than the ordinary Sevel chassis that no enhancements are needed in our experience. Possibly any that could be made might be unlikely to have an effect that, unlike on a cart sprung chassis, would justify their cost?

Archived