Electrolux Fridge Model No RM4211 Serial No 12100313

alan

Hi Folks

Buried in deepest Croatia, having an absolute fantastic time, but having a little problem with our fridge - I will try and list it logically:

1. working perfectly on 230v

2. working perfectly on 12v

3. gas is igniting - ie. we can hear it stop clicking as the burner ignites, but it does not appear to be

performing, it does not get cold enough. With gas we are not particularly confident and we can

continue muddling along in our present state, but it would be handy not to have to rely on electricity

on every site, as we pride ourselves on being self-sufficient!

Would be grateful for any suggestions and we apologise in advance for any delay in replying as we do like to keep moving and the wifi varies from place to place.

We have travelled won from Trieste in Italy and a rough guide to diesel prices would be:

Italy - 1.46 euros

Slovenia - 1.21 euros

Croatia - 1.08 euros (depending upon your conversion rate)

Regards,

Alan

Hi All

Many thanks for all your replies. I'll remove the baffles and have a look-see but, to be honest, I think I'll be booking in to Dave for a service! (Dave - no particular rush for this, just let me know if you've got a quiet time and I'll book it in then).

Alan

We had this problem plus not working on electricity either.  Took it to the local service place, repair v expensive but when we tried it again it didn't work.  Took it back and to their credit they didn't charge for the 2nd fault, which was a faulty gas valve.

Good luck

Archived