What went wrong with the forum log in???

plumbersvan

Ive met dozens of happy campers that about 6/7 months ago couldn't log in user name password wrong 8-) 8-)

I got several calls to set up new email accounts while i was in Tulle using the media center my van in the parking and town center :-D

:-( ALL without exception told me the new registration failed 8-) 8-)

If it had been just one *-) but several 8-) 8-)

I remembered when i called to ask about spanish gas & was told she no longer used the forum :-|

I joined today :-D I hope that when i return i will still be able to log in with the password given in the email *-) *-)

Alf

Guest Tracker

Hello Fiona - or Alf - or whatever name is flavour of the moment - welcome back and happy new year!

How are your travels progressing?

It is good to see that your posts still make about as much sense to us mere mortals as they did last time you were with us under a different name - one which escapes me now but should still be working OK for you as several members seem to have more than one name on here.

There were issues with the forum speed but they were all resolved around October 2011 and as far as I know nobody else has mentioned any setup or login problems?

plumbersvan - 2012-01-02 4:31 PM

I joined today :-D I hope that when i return i will still be able to log in with the password given in the email *-) *-)

Alf

Hi Alf and welcome back.

The reason that your passwords stop working could be that the password sent in the email is a temporary password and "expires" after a certain time.

Have you tried going into the Control Panel and changing your password to something more memorable?

If not then I think it is worth a try.

Keith.

:-S ive changed my password B-) next log in will tell *-) Thank you

Oddly enough my fridge needs replacing the gas burner rusted away,how could you guess (?)

indeed this week i hope to visit fridge suppliers unless i find a new burner *-) How could you know that 8-)

I did myself attempt to visit this forum :-S wouldn't let me in :-S

I do hope the log in will let me in again.it can be quite chilly standing outside a French post office 8-) B-)

Alf as always

plumbersvan - 2012-01-02 6:01 PM

Oddly enough my fridge needs replacing the gas burner rusted away,how could you guess (?)

indeed this week i hope to visit fridge suppliers unless i find a new burner *-) How could you know that 8-

Alf as always

Just a good memory Alf (Stonehouse?)/Fiona, I remembered that, last time you were on here for a few threads/posts, you had fridge trouble ;-)

Cheers,

Colin.

Archived