LED Daytime Running Lights

BRY1

Guest 1footinthegrave
Don't buy the ones I did, I still manage to flatten pedestrians who still say they cannot see me coming, same old lame excuse as before when my van was just a hulking great white thing coming down the road, I mean how could anyone not spot that either.

1footinthegrave - 2012-02-26 6:32 AM

Don't buy the ones I did, I still manage to flatten pedestrians who still say they cannot see me coming, same old lame excuse as before when my van was just a hulking great white thing coming down the road, I mean how could anyone not spot that either.

Perhaps they throw themselves in front of you in protest against ' Stupid EU legislation' . Like the sufferagettes ??

Stupid, and uneccessary, and a bit annoying(to me) we'll ALL have to carry 'Breathalysers' Next. (lol)

Ray

Colin Leake - 2012-02-26 7:00 PM

Yes in France you do indeed have to carry a breathalyser! Typical French!

For, hopefully, one last time - in France you do not (that's "NOT") have to carry a breathalyser in your vehicle.

There are several other forum threads referring to the French carry-in-vehicle breathalyser proposal (that's "PROPOSAL") but I guess you've somehow missed them. Here's a link to them:-

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/search/query.asp?action=search&searchforumid=all&keywords=breathalyser&author=derek+Uzzell&days=&Submit=Search

The thread entitled "Breathalysers in France" summarises the present situation.

I have fitted DRL's to my MH but I put green ones under the door mirrors so that they are seen night and day by oncoming road users and pedestrians when I have to drive with a foot of mirror and arm over the foothpath. They are sold at Maplins with ballast resistors so fitting is easy.

Archived