Sourcing Spare Part - Lens for Rear Light

Shady

Have just spent an hour surfing the net in an attempt to locate a replacement lens (light cover?) (nearside) for my 2006 Peugeot Boxer Compass Suntor - failed. Is there a boffin out there who can advise me how best to go about this. I will not bore you with the sad story of how we managed to damage the existing one but it is surprisingly easy - twas not only my eyebrows that rose. :-(

David,

If it's like the one in the photo on the left of this website Link then it's a Hella Caraluna Mk2.

Here is a link to Caravan Components in Hull who have them in stock at around £50 depending on reversing light or fog light spec.

Unfortunately they are a sealed unit and the 'lens' is not available seperately :-(

One final point, a MH rear light has a round reflector and a Caravan rear light has a triangular reflector so make sure you get the right one!

Keith.

Thank you for the offer Dave. You may have seen that in another reply from Keith I received a link to a detailed drawing of the part and a source of supply. Nevertheless I appreciate your response. :-)

Shady - 2012-04-01 6:22 PM

Thank you for the offer Dave. You may have seen that in another reply from Keith I received a link to a detailed drawing of the part and a source of supply. Nevertheless I appreciate your response. :-)

No problem Shady, we don't keep them in stock but can get them.

D.

Archived