Forum

FRANKP60

Is it my computer!!!!,tried three times yesterday to get on this web site ,came up with server error.This morning can get on site but the Forum header has disappeared from the top,can find find it right at bottom of Home page.Have the site on my desk top

FRANKP60 - 2012-07-04 11:49 AM

Is it my computer!!!!,tried three times yesterday to get on this web site ,came up with server error.This morning can get on site but the Forum header has disappeared from the top,can find find it right at bottom of Home page.Have the site on my desk top

Frank, there has been a few issue's with the forum. Some members don't have a problem but others do.

Try http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums and put it into your favorites, you should be able to get on to the forum ok that way.

Dave

The whole layout has changed. Competitions no longer appears in the headings across the top. You have to hover over 'motorhomes' , get the popup window, then move mouse to bottom right of that window to find competitions under forum sub-heading. Why do people change what is working fine, just for changes sake.

Guys,

Have a look at the thread on Chatterbox entitled "What's Happening ?????" where Amanda from Warners has posted a reply about what has been happening to the Forum and OAL website over the last couple of days.

Keith.

Guest JudgeMental

well it could definitely do with an overhaul, but all Warner seem to be driven buy is advertising revenue..No interest in making this forum more up to date..I mean for pitys sake there is not even a "thank you" or "like" button, where you can commenton decent posts without needing to post *-)

That said this still the best one out there..A quick look at the others front pages is enough to put you right of! :D

Archived