ducato diagnostic

snail

Dave Newell - 2012-08-24 1:15 PM

Its actually number 11 Robin, 10 is the oddments storage box. Diagnostics connecter is behind a small trim panel to the immediate right of the steering colmn adjustment lever.

D.

...interesting how the printed word can be interpreted differently isn't it.

I was referring to the fusebox being below 11, and the diagnostic connector being behind a panel to the left of that ;-)

...whatever, Brian should now hopefully be able to find it.

Robinhood - 2012-08-24 1:26 PM

Its actually number 11 Robin, 10 is the oddments storage box. Diagnostics connecter is behind a small trim panel to the immediate right of the steering colmn adjustment lever.

D.

I was referring to the fusebox being below 11, and the diagnostic connector being behind a panel to the left of that ;-)

That'll teach me to not speed read postings while I eat my lunch. My apologies Robin your description is spot on.

D.

Dave Newell - 2012-08-24 6:58 PM

Robinhood - 2012-08-24 1:26 PM

D.

That'll teach me to not speed read postings while I eat my lunch. My apologies Robin your description is spot on.

D.

Dave,

I've spent quite a lot of time resolving (or not) contractual disputes where a single sentence could (sometimes quite validly) be interpreted in two (or more) different ways.

Don't worry about it - I was quite amused ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Brambles - 2012-08-24 8:36 PM

Sorry! can you explain again where it is please!!

And I thought I had problems 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2012-08-24 7:06 PM

Dave,

I've spent quite a lot of time resolving (or not) contractual disputes where a single sentence could (sometimes quite validly) be interpreted in two (or more) different ways.

Don't worry about it - I was quite amused ;-)

So your a nice FG :D

Mmm,

Had plenty of nightmares doing these on pre-X250's too! Some failed 2 or 3 times before doing 100,000 miles. Thankfully we have only had one failure on X250's so far, and it is not any easier. I have some great pictures!

So annoying because the matrix could have been accessible from the engine bay without much trouble if the daft gits had thought about that when designing it!

Nick

Archived