Ezetow/trailer question?

Hawcara

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I've just remembered, the wheels fall off. (lol)

Should've got an ezelifter hydratrail. At least you can reverse it. Looks complicated, but it's very well engineered. :D

peter - 2012-10-31 8:54 PM

Oh I've just remembered, the wheels fall off. (lol)

Should've got an ezelifter hydratrail. At least you can reverse it. Looks complicated, but it's very well engineered. :D

Peter-it's far easier (and cheaper) to buy a normal trailer and if you want to reverse it, send the mrs out to unhook, push round, then hook up again-also keeps her fit! :-D

girlracer - 2012-10-31 11:28 AM

For all you folks that are so sorry that Ezetow have gone,

Here is your chance to purchase one of those brilliant engineered trailers, We have one. If you want it at a great price of only £800!

Brilliant if you only have a small bike unlike us.

If you want one to carry a mobility scooter, large top box or a small motorbike, here is your chance.

Why only a small bike.

Just read an independant report about the Ezetow, it stated that it is very well engineered, and capable of carrying the weight stipulated. Problem being that the sheer size of a VERY large Scooter is a problem as it is too wide, we have had a Honda T Max 500cc Super Scooter loaded and secured on ours, the only problem being the ramp was too short which was easily overcome with Chocks.

fairweather camper - 2012-11-07 2:29 PM

Just read an independant report about the Ezetow, it stated that it is very well engineered, and capable of carrying the weight stipulated.

I dare say that chap in flicka's earlier link,here:

http://motorhomefacts.com/ftoptitle-131561-ezetow-have-gone-bust.html

..will feel heartened to hear that..... ;-)

Archived