Good News for the Peterborough Show

Russ MMM

Some lovely pictures here of the glorious sunshine at the showground, complete with firm ground for camping! we're forecast a bit of rain between now and then, but no more than a few showers. Then, a glorious weekend for the show!

Russ

20130414_130708.jpg.686d90621f0f1e326f4880483f3e34fd.jpg

20130414_094101.jpg.86929ff629370c1f2aba87ca99975b0f.jpg

20130414_094151.jpg.845079a68ec3b440b2fbe1470340752b.jpg

Guest JudgeMental
lennyhb - 2013-04-15 4:03 PM

Keithl - 2013-04-15 3:24 PM

And here's how your first view looked on the Sunday morning last year....

Now it you had told me they have a nice boating & fishing lake I might have come. :D

yes Photoshop is a wonderful and convenient program :D anytime we have been it has been a bog... wellys compulsory and wheel mats :-D

Russ MMM - 2013-04-15 3:34 PM

Tracker, I'm reliably informed they've all been filled in and the ground has been made much more solid this year.

Reliably informed eh?

Is this by any chance by the same people who were telling us this time last year that the ground was fit for purpose I wonder!!

JudgeMental - 2013-04-15 4:56 PM

Now it you had told me they have a nice boating & fishing lake I might have come. :D

yes Photoshop is a wonderful and convenient program :D anytime we have been it has been a bog... wellys compulsory and wheel mats :-D

Sorry Judge but no Photoshop there! That was a real life photo after we moved off that very pitch on the Sunday morning. Our back wheels where in up to the tyres!

Keith.

Guest JudgeMental
Keithl - 2013-04-15 5:50 PM

JudgeMental - 2013-04-15 4:56 PM

Sorry Judge but no Photoshop there! That was a real life photo after we moved off that very pitch on the Sunday morning. Our back wheels where in up to the tyres!

Keith.

Keith I was not referring to your picture!lol which is a perfect example of the conditions the 4 times I have been :D

What a negative bunch you lot are, the forecast is good so why can't we look on the bright side for a change? It can't possibly be any worse than Peterborough last year or even Newark or Harrogate this year so lets be positive and go out and enjoy ourselves. Go on Tracker I dare Ya! :D

D.

Tracker - 2013-04-15 5:08 PM

Russ MMM - 2013-04-15 3:34 PM

Tracker, I'm reliably informed they've all been filled in and the ground has been made much more solid this year.

Reliably informed eh?

Is this by any chance by the same people who were telling us this time last year that the ground was fit for purpose I wonder!!

Was up there for the Heavy Horse Spring show on 17th March, it chucked it down and all the horse boxes and traders vans had to be towed off, but since then snow aside the ground (around here at least) has dried very well.

Sorry Judge but I misread your comment, I now see what you meant lol. And as the forecast is looking good I'll have to pack my shorts and sunglasses :D

And Dave, we booked before Christmas when Warners made an extra discount offer to all last years unfortunate campers so we'll definitely be there. If you're not too busy I'll drop by and say hello.

Keith.

We're already booked in with the 'fun' mob and are really looking forward to the show. I've just gotta decide whether to take the canoes or not ... hmmmmm ... decisions, decisions!!! :D

As for Rich in a snorkel ... would we notice the difference I wonder? Only kidding Rich!!! ;-)

Archived