Nec

the general

Many thax judge Globecar I have seen them in the flesh. I don't think I could get on with the shower tray in the centre with a blanking panel to walk on besides that they do look tidy. I think they also do uk build with sliding door near side. Any Globecar owners out there with thier comments many thax

the general - 2013-10-03 11:13 AM

Many thax judge Globecar I have seen them in the flesh. I don't think I could get on with the shower tray in the centre with a blanking panel to walk on besides that they do look tidy. I think they also do uk build with sliding door near side. Any Globecar owners out there with thier comments many thax

For us the shower arrangement is the best out there, but not all their vans have this, also Possl and Globecar are pretty much the same vans with minor trim etc differances. Globecar AFAIK only do one van with SLD on UK nearside, there are pluss's and minuss's of have door on either side.

Guest JudgeMental

most panel van toilet/showers very tight for space. the Possl/globecar design (now copied by many) achieves a much better shower compartment. bending down to remove a cover maybe not ideal but hardly significant? I would check that they have the models your interested in at show before trekking up there

Oh by the way General.... Im a velvets fan as well.. :-D

the general - 2013-10-03 11:13 AM

Hi

We changed to a Globecar 18 months ago, best thing we ever did. Our shower is at the end, build quality good, have covered 20k miles thus far.

I think the new ones have the sliding door on the offside, that would suit us as we spend most of our time abroad.

I know they will be at the nec

Peter

Guest JudgeMental
bolero boy - 2013-10-03 12:39 PM

JudgeMental - 2013-10-03 12:20 PM

Oh by the way General.... Im a velvets fan as well.. :-D

.....aren't we (of a certain age) all?

Hmmm...dont know..velvet (underground) were hardly top of the pops!:-D

If the general hankering after a looksee at the latest models, I would still check with what they are exhibiting....

Ah the velvets,nico., peel able banana ( which I have) ghost cover also, sorry getting back to vans thax to all comments much appreciated. As you all say pluses / minuses Globecar is in my price range I think they also build on a ford chassis seeing I have had three transits in my life( ok some people don't like fords) I tend to stick to what I know and used . has anyone comments about ford has a van conversion. My panel van been great for lugging tonnes of vinyl around the country so I see no problem with all the kit a conversion as on board.

I

Guest JudgeMental

not got the peelable banana edition I'm afraid :-|

If you go have a look at La Strada as they are available in the UK now and may well be there..real quality vans

Archived