Swift Spares

gocro

Visited Cleveland Motorhomes to have a new bathroom sink fitted in my 2007Stardream.Built by Autocruise in 2007,pre-Swift, but continued to be made by Swift until 2011 with very few changes.

The replacement sink wasn't even a close match.When the service manager got onto Swift they

state that they have no spares at all and that they are all at O'leary's.

Surprise,surprise none at O'leary's either.Any one know where I can source one from, it is the long grey

speckled item,described as the sort fitted to porta-loo's by the MMM reviewer.

sink.jpg.53627ebbb41b870eebbd2a9d1f1ef10d.jpg

Up until October 2012, I owned a 2005 Autocruise Starlet 2 (starburst). When I bought it, Autocruise CH were still in business, about six months after Swift took over I telephoned Swift spares dept. for a couple of spares, They were unhelpful to the point of rudeness, when I pointed out that THEY had taken over The Autocruise 'Good will' as well as the name, they became even more nasty, in the end I put the phone down on them, and made a vow that I will NEVER under any circumstances buy a Swift product.

A very sad day when Swift took over Autocruise (which were VERY good vans) and promptly 'killed off' the 'Coachbuilt' side of the business. Ray

Autocruise CH would have 'bought in' your sink moulding from a supplier, you need to look for a manufacturers mark, and try to contact them direct. ( autosleeper got a lot from 'Cirencester Plastics' sorry no link available). you could try them. Ray

Thanks for your reply,Swift are a strange bunch, they must have had sinks manufactured during their ownership but are most unhelpful to their customers and agents.

I'll take your advice and remove the sink tomorrow to check,pity the dealer didn't.

Archived