My new Haibike e bike

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

feeling a bit sorry for myself after my lovely Spainish break and the shock of the appalling weather back home...I have bought myself a new e bike on German ebay. a stonking bike at a great price, paid £1500 including delivery for a 3000€ bike. its a 2013 Haibike eQ eXdura RC with the larger 400 ah Bosch battery. I had sold my other bike before going to Spain. now selling my wifes Bosch 20 inch AVE MH7 semi folder if anyone is interested to make way for another 2014 bike.... :-D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301008500019?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2129114738_2013HaibikeeQeXduroRC.jpg.177c07490f789fce627ee311224edf77.jpg

Guest JudgeMental
thebishbus - 2013-11-10 8:30 AM

Nice bike Eddie, but I think you mean 400 watt 11 ah battery.

Brian B.

I guess so :-D Still on spanish time and van lagged..A motorhomers version of jet lagged apparently :D Kirbys came up with the term.....excellent!

Guest JudgeMental
Keithl - 2013-11-10 9:52 AM

JudgeMental - 2013-11-10 7:05 AM

...its a 2013 Haibike eQ eXdura RC.... :-D

RC = Radio Controlled?

So what does it do, you whistle and it appears like Trigger in the Lone Ranger?

Noooooo......... :-D the range of Haibikes with different specifications pretty confusing to be honest. But bike very good spec. They are the best hill climbers going, virtually silent, it's pedal assist, multiples your input up to 250% so proper cycling. easiest way to describe.... it's bionic in feel. Our 3rd Bosch powered bike and we love them.....

Guest JudgeMental
Will85 - 2013-11-10 1:09 PM

It only answers to Deutsch

Indeed ..keep taking the pills Will :-D a better pic one hopes this site a real pain to load pictures :-S

2001169896_newbike.JPG.05734948cd75eac129200d8a00764db8.JPG

Tracker - 2013-11-10 10:21 AM

Or Silver maybe?

Hiyo Silver - away! Who was that masked man anyway?

Didn't trigger belong to Roy Rogers?

The Lone Ranger was the masked man and Trigger belonged to Roy Rogers and Ernie, the fastest milkman in the west.

Guest JudgeMental
dawki - 2013-11-10 7:37 PM

Hi judge

I have been looking at the pictures of your new bike,I have no experience of electric bikes and I am at bit of a loss as to where you might ride a bike like this?

Well it is not my only bike but It is an MTB ( mountain bike) so essentially for off road use....but can be ridden anywhere? Road, off road, and real rough stuff. May have to change tyres as mostly road and light trail use.....hope that helps :-D

Guest JudgeMental
Sundowner - 2013-11-10 8:06 PM

Great looking bike Judge but it looks a bit too sporting for me. By the way thanks for reminding me about drinking plenty of water. It works and I have now fitted the water bottle from my old bike to the Giant.

Don't forget the calf muscle stretches! Schweppes tonic water as well, if water and stretches don't work...as it contains quinine...or see GP for quinine tablets..........NEXT PATIENT PLEASE! :D

Sundowner - 2013-11-10 8:02 PM

The Lone Ranger was the masked man and Trigger belonged to Roy Rogers and Ernie, the fastest milkman in the west.

Oh I see now - Trigger was jointly owned by Roy and Ernie - I had not realised that and I am indeed indebted to my learned friend for his illumination of such a dark secret!!

Did Trigger only pull the milk cart on his day off from Lone Rangering or was it regular early morning moonlighting - because as we all know - regularity is the key to happiness!!

Guest JudgeMental
Have actually spent a pleasant day visiting RR's ranch and looking at all the artefacts, it's in California......but then I have a life, rather then hanging about on here spouting off topic nonsense and disrupting threads...

Or Silver maybe?

Mr Ed, was he the one that talked?

AliB - 2013-11-11 9:53 AM

Or Silver maybe?

Mr Ed, was he the one that talked?

Isn't Mr Ed the little red puppet belonging to the unions?

Archived