Anyone on La Torreta?

JamesFrance

sshortcircuit - 2014-03-13 1:24 PM

sshortcircuit - 2013-12-09 5:24 PM

horse444 - 2013-12-09 5:13 PM

(lol) the Mandarin 'chinese' changed owners not as good, better two doors up at Red Apple its the man that was in Mandarin Sorry wasn't near La Toretta earlier this month, but def. chilly at night *-)

Its all a matter of choice and did try the red apple which if I remember did not do a buffet? Not particularly impressed by a waiter dressed in football training attire although food comparable with mandarin who did do a buffet with a huge range cooked in front of you.

Gave the Red Apple another chance this week. Food excellent but service dreadful, two hours for a simple meal. Staff have no eye contact and walk passed cluttered tables empty handed, so customer training essential for staff. Couple behind us walked out after giving order then ignored. Well I have given them a second chance, but now never again

They must have been reading these postings. Went back last week and pleasantly surprised. Recognised when we went in and order taken shortly thereafter. Food as I said before was excellent and this time served in a reasonable time. Attracted attention to pay bill which was presented soon after. As they appear to have got their act together may go back but prefer the ambience in the WOK just down the road

Archived