Autotrail freeview remote control

chillphill

How about buying one of these controls that you can use for all your equipment ? my O.H bought one that controls are t.v/blue ray/and humax box. It comes with instructions as how to tune each device into it, you have to do it on your computer by putting in the make and number. Ive never done it but I watched him, if you could find somewhere to purchase one where you could speak to the vendor, one of these might help.

Maggy and all,

Phil also posted this question on 'Hints & Tips' and has had several more answers there so I suggest we let this thread drop and post all subsequent answers on the other thread.

Keith.

PS Phil, It helps if you only post a question once as then all answers are together and others can see all the answers and reply more meaningfully.

chillphill - 2013-12-22 9:49 AM

HI can anyone help regarding the replacement of the freeview remote control for DBC box factory fitted to a 2009 Autotrail Mohican cant find any supplier and autotrail are very unhelpfull any suggestions would be appreciated Many Thanx

What's wrong with your current one? You can repair them yourself in about 30 min's. I've recently done it.

chillphill - 2013-12-22 9:49 AM

HI can anyone help regarding the replacement of the freeview remote control for DBC box factory fitted to a 2009 Autotrail Mohican cant find any supplier and autotrail are very unhelpfull any suggestions would be appreciated Many Thanx

See my comment on the Hints and Tips section

Alan

Archived