Old Auto-Sleeper Boxer Brochures

Harmony

Hi, this is my first post, bear with me, if there's any introduction section kindly point me in the right direction.

Is there anyone out there with spare old Auto-Sleeper brochures, I'm particularly interested in late 1990's Peugeot Boxer based Motorhomes?

I cleared out mine not knowing that just weeks later we would re-purchase our original Harmony after an absence of 9 years- doh!!

Also, can anyone tell me how many Harmony's were made on Boxers ?

Thank you.... :-)

Welcome aboard Terry, no intro needed just join in and say your piece. I'm not a Boxer driver neither do I have any books but you should find some answers here.

If the replies are a bit thin on the ground you could try a Library they have many vehicle instruction books, if none on the shelves there's usually a computer search available.

Hi Terry and welcome to the forum,

Do you read MMM? If so look out Martin Watts' column on classic campers.

Then either drop him a line or send an email to rachels@warnersgroup.co.uk and ask her to pass your contact details on to Martin. He sounds to be the font of all knowledge on older models (over 15 years old) around here.

Keith.

Terry

Prior to 1994 I believe Auto-Sleepers built Harmony models on either a Talbot Express or Fiat Ducato base. From 1994-onwards I think all Harmony models will have been on a Peugeot Boxer chassis. Unfortunately, I've no idea how many were built and Auto-Sleepers may be the only reliable source for that information.

For old brochures (and possibly for Boxer-based Harmony numbers) your best bet may well be the Auto-Sleeper Owners Forum

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the delay in replying, have been a bit distracted ! Thanks to all for your replies and the useful info.

I've managed to get a brochure from E-Bay and I've been in touch with Baz Wellard at ASOC (I'm a member of ASOC and ASOF) who has e-mailed some additional material.

I'll keep looking, hadn't thought about libraries so will give that a go as well.

I've since found out from AS that around 300 were built on Boxers ending production in early 2003.

A bit late, but Happy New (Dry) Year !! B-)

Archived