euro v compliant

foxy

foxy - 2014-02-05 7:02 PM

cheers dennis, mot not for another 3 years. vehicle 1 month old, just checked on LEZ website checker and it says not compliant?

Maybe not on database? there is something not right as just rechecked my euro lV van and it is compliant.

foxy - 2014-02-05 7:02 PM

cheers dennis, mot not for another 3 years. vehicle 1 month old, just checked on LEZ website checker and it says not compliant?

You haven't transferred a personal numberplate to it, have you?

TFL rarely catch up automatically with such transfers, and apply the previous or original details to any search (and any intended prosecution).

It is possible to have the database updated via correspondence if this is the case.

Foxy,

By following the 'Check by vehicle type' wizard on the TFL LEZ website you should be able to work out that MH's under 3,500 kg registered before 1st January 2002 are compliant (Euro lll) and those over 3,500 kg registered after 1st October 2006 are as well (Euro lV).

There seems to be something wrong with the website using your reg number so I would suggest you follow the guidance given here... Link.

Keith.

Edit to correct Euro lll & lV

Gram - 2014-02-05 8:33 PM

Doesn't the LEZ website state that vehicles registered as new on or after 1 Oct 2006 are taken to be compliant?

G

Whilst it says it will be in Paul's case it shows as not compliant, so odds are a PCN will be issued which will then need to be challenged, it maybe just not on system at moment.

Keithl - 2014-02-05 8:59 PM

Foxy,

By following the 'Check by vehicle type' wizard on the TFL LEZ website you should be able to work out that MH's under 3,500 kg registered before 1st January 2002 are compliant (Euro lll) and those over 3,500 kg registered after 1st October 2006 are as well (Euro lV).

There seems to be something wrong with the website using your reg number so I would suggest you follow the guidance given here... Link.

Keith.

Edit to correct Euro lll & lV

After reading this I used the wizard to see if I didn't have to sell my previous van, which came up as non-compliant 3 years ago. Under 3.5T pre 2002 unmodified MH came up as non-compliant. Which was a relief :-D

Archived