12 volt fridge light.

gocro

Oh, how I wish for the warmer weather now that I'm retired.

Put my phone in the fridge today on video mode and discovered the answer to an age old question,

the light stays on when the door is closed! The fridge was set to 12 volt with the engine off, it extinguished when the control was set for off.

The system off switch off has never worked on the van.

gocro - 2014-02-20 10:54 PM

Put my phone in the fridge today on video mode and discovered the answer to an age old question,

the light stays on when the door is closed! The fridge was set to 12 volt with the engine off, it extinguished when the control was set for off.

You REALLY must be BORED!!!!!! :D

You know what you've done now though don't you ???? All the fed-up old 'codgers' will be doing the same!!! (lol)

Mel B - 2014-02-21 6:34 PM

You know what you've done now though don't you ???? All the fed-up old 'codgers' will be doing the same!!! (lol)

And I bet you've been out and checked yours Mel, haven't you, come on own up :D :D :D

Keithl - 2014-02-21 10:32 PM

Mel B - 2014-02-21 6:34 PM

And I bet you've been out and checked yours Mel, haven't you, come on own up :D :D :D

Nah, don't need to, when the door is nearly closed I can see that it goes off anyway! :D

Archived