Search for Hobby ended, its a Burstner

rawhide

HI to all.

My search for a Hobby, in the end i just could'nt do it, i have gone for a Burstner 681 Elegance, 2005 with 30000 on clock, thanks to various people who offered avice etc, Brian, Derek, Vindiboy, Globebuster etc, pick up 28th Feb this will hopefully push me to retire after 40 years on the tools, i want 10 good years of adventure before the rot sets in, thats me not the Burstner.

Take care all and thanks for the help

Steve :-D

Come on judge, loosen up, what makes you think searching for damp in a motorhome is a profession, carpentry and joinery, now your talking,3 sets of tools needed for damp, eyes, nose and feet, just walk away, the Burstner has hab check and is dry as a bone after being stood out in this wet winter for 4 months, i also owe you one for searching for validation, remember, what planet are you on, you are what you are judge but positive helps everyone, as far as the Hobby 750fml, i think its the best bit of kit on the road, not a dinosaur to me or all the owners out there, back to my purchase, i am not cocky and over confident i am making the right choice but owning it is gonna make me smile, stay happy judge and be careful out there,

Steve Burstner :-D

Guest JudgeMental
the burstner A class a far better choice......I think its you with the tunnel vision that needs to lighten up, and as for spending good money on a 10 year old CB without either a proper meter or a test a nonsense IMO. A friend had a tag axle burstner that he got rid of last year as it was damp....buy in haste repent at leisure 8-)

Cheers Pam, Drove home from noth east to Mancester today to a fantastic sunset over M62 , a lovely start with that amazing panaramic windscreen, complete surrond sound 7 speakers, it felt fantastic, what a buzz, both lost our mothers last year and for 5years up to then horrendous, this is payback time,

Keep smiling and never give up

Steve n Mags :-D

rawhide - 2014-02-28 9:40 PM

Cheers Pam, Drove home from noth east to Mancester today to a fantastic sunset over M62 , a lovely start with that amazing panaramic windscreen, complete surrond sound 7 speakers, it felt fantastic, what a buzz, both lost our mothers last year and for 5years up to then horrendous, this is payback time,

Keep smiling and never give up

Steve n Mags :-D

You gave me a bit of a fright there. 8-)

"Drove home from the North East to Manchester". I had to go out and check that my Burstner was still on my driveway. There are some slick operators round here. :D

We have had a virtually trouble free 4 years with our Burstner. If I change the van, I would have another one.

Ignore the Judge, although he can be very funny at times, especially when he comes out with his quips. Like "I have a friend". He has me in stitches with those one liners. :D

Well done much better choice than the Hobby, one point do check the price of a windscreen and that your insurance will cover the cost. A lot of companies put a limit on windscreen claims and some A Class screen can be loony money. Comfort limit windscreen cover to £3000, but Frank Pickles have a ridiculous low limit of £500 with max claim in a year of £500 useless for an A Class.

rawhide - 2014-02-26 9:28 PM

HI to all.

My search for a Hobby, in the end i just could'nt do it, i have gone for a Burstner 681 Elegance, 2005 with 30000 on clock, thanks to various people who offered avice etc, Brian, Derek, Vindiboy, Globebuster etc, pick up 28th Feb this will hopefully push me to retire after 40 years on the tools, i want 10 good years of adventure before the rot sets in, thats me not the Burstner.

Take care all and thanks for the help

Steve :-D

Enjoy your Burstner Steve and retire as soon as possible there's a lot more out there than work, I retired last year 18 months early from the rat race wished I'd done it a couple of years earlier.

I also pick my new Auto Sleeper Broadway EB up today.

John.

Archived