Hymers

falfil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
falfil - 2014-03-01 9:38 PM

Can I be prudence ;-)

Only at the weekends.

Which reminds me, I was in Lamotte Beuvron recently loading up with gas, diesel and goodies, when this huge Hymer drove in - Brit, of course - and a tranny climbed out 'en femme' and used the fuel pump next to me. Naturally I nodded and said 'Bonjour' but the tranny simply ignored me, which just goes to show how snobby Hymer owners can be.

I hope that when you're masquerading as Prudence you're a lot friendlier than that.

Guest JudgeMental
Jeez..is this what every thread is going to descend into.....Verbal diarrhea from a bunch inane idiots!

JudgeMental - 2014-03-01 9:48 PM

Jeez..is this what every thread is going to descend into.....Verbal diarrhea from a bunch inane idiots!

Wot's the matter? Do you think that you have a monopoly on inanity? Oh, and if you're going to introduce diarrhoea, perhaps you might care to spell it correctly.

Guest JudgeMental

two complete arseholes, tweedle dee and tweedle dum? ...throw backs from MHF I guess ....what a pair of pathetic idiots. As for pulling up spelling inaccuracies, an automatic ban on most forum.....your imbeciles.

Just shut the ....up, concentrate your pee brains, and post occasionally, and not in a string of nonsense, distorting every thread into garbage.

JudgeMental - 2014-03-01 10:14 PM

two complete arseholes, tweedle dee and tweedle dum? ...throw backs from MHF I guess ....what a pair of pathetic idiots. As for pulling up spelling inaccuracies, an automatic ban on most forum.....your imbeciles.

Just shut the ....up, concentrate your pee brains, and post occasionally, and not in a string of nonsense, distorting every thread into garbage.

I am not quite sure I get your meaning. Could you be a bit clearer do you think?

I would just like to make it clear that this is nothing to do with me. That Admin bloke who runs that "other" forum is not me. I take OAL very seriously and respect its members. Those that have chosen to go trolling at your expense on what I consider to be a very serious and terrific motorhome forum can be clearly identified by their user names on both forums. Wheras I am clearly not a member (of the other one). References to Barry by these forum Pirates are purely coincidental.

Barryd999 - 2014-03-02 8:44 AM

I would just like to make it clear that this is nothing to do with me. That Admin bloke who runs that "other" forum is not me. I take OAL very seriously and respect its members. Those that have chosen to go trolling at your expense on what I consider to be a very serious and terrific motorhome forum can be clearly identified by their user names on both forums. Wheras I am clearly not a member (of the other one). References to Barry by these forum Pirates are purely coincidental.

Well, I didn't know about that other forum until I read about it here and I am surprised that someone over there is using the same username as me, but then as my name is Sean I think I have first claim on it so I'm now going to visit that other lot and insist that the guy who's using my name stop doing so.

As for that guy here who hides behind the username 'Judge Mental', who wants me banned for mentioning his stupid spelling, well he's done it again when he writes this:

"As for pulling up spelling inaccuracies, an automatic ban on most forum.....your imbeciles. "

(Note, Mr Mental, I've underlined the stupid error for you as clearly you don't know any better. Oh, and your grammar's not so good either!)

Seannachie - 2014-03-02 9:31 AM

Barryd999 - 2014-03-02 8:44 AM

Well, I didn't know about that other forum until I read about it here and I am surprised that someone over there is using the same username as me, but then as my name is Sean I think I have first claim on it so I'm now going to visit that other lot and insist that the guy who's using my name stop doing so.

As for that guy here who hides behind the username 'Judge Mental', who wants me banned for mentioning his stupid spelling, well he's done it again when he writes this:

"As for pulling up spelling inaccuracies, an automatic ban on most forum.....your imbeciles. "

(Note, Mr Mental, I've underlined the stupid error for you as clearly you don't know any better. Oh, and your grammar's not so good either!)

vic_bob_handbags.jpg.95ea9138450ff856d29b61b997b542e5.jpg

Archived